Project: Revamp NU

Sweet Jesus

Neal and Jack and me, absent lovers...
Looks like I'll try kangaskhan

EDIT: nvm I really suck at writing this, kanga is free

Hey, I know that I've been gone forever, and I'd like to take the time to apologize a couple hundred times for inconveniencing everyone, but I've written up Gigalith. So yeah, if that's ok I'd just finish that up x_x And again, sorry, I'll be sure to be much more timely in my work from hereon out.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Rapidash is in the process of being written up. It should be done by tonight at the latest.

Mawile analysis will be up either late tonight or early tomorrow morning. Sorry :(

I'd also like to reserve Solrock.

Hey guys, I'm going to be helping Zeb run this since he is a lazy bum really busy. I've updated the OP, so if I missed something let me know and I'll fix it ASAP.
Also, one small thing I'd like to change is to post in this thread when an analysis is ready for upload as well, it just makes our job a little easier. Please post in this thread when an analysis is ready to be GPed, most of you are great at this but it will help us get stuff on site a little quicker :). Thank you everyone and have a nice day :toast:

Thanks Raseri! Sorry about being slow with Fraxure but i got swamped with schoolwork. Should have it up this week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)