Project: Revamp NU

Can someone do Kecleon please? I've been waiting weeks for someone knowledgeable of the metagames to post something for Kecleon.

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm reserving Swanna; got permission from Zeb already. Should be up and running as soon as I can. ^-^

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just for clarification, DTC, Raseri and myself are going to be working on something new to push through all of our analyses and wrap them up (mostly, barring any major metagame changes) for Gen 5. Until we're sure with exactly what we want to do, I'd like it if nobody reserves a new analysis until we're ready.

For those of you waiting on NU QC checks or the like, I owe you an apology for that and for not pushing the QC team to do anything lately. I'll get on their butts to do stuff. >:|

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Riolu had just gotten its OU analysis, so I find its lack of an NU analysis does injustice for the little jackal :P

Riolu had just gotten its OU analysis, so I find its lack of an NU analysis does injustice for the little jackal :P
I agree with this statement a lot. I used Riolu in a NU team, and it works wonders. With a physically defefensive spread, defensive Miltank fails to break its Substitute with Body Slam, and, in NU, there are not very good spinners (Wartortle is weak, and Armaldo an Torkoal take a lot of damage from entry hazards). Riolu can set up on many NU Pokémon, and it performs better than in OU, where getting that first Roar is far more complicated.

What I don't understand is that people when I used that strategy called it gimmick, or began insulting. This is something someone said to me when I began the priority phaze: "You have no soul". Riolu works well in NU, and it deserves an analysis imo too.

lol im doing almost the exact same thing for PU =D all though i realy do think this is needed for Nu most of the Analyses are seriously lacking. Although a good majority are still good

I agree Riolu needs an NU analysis.

I also want to mention Leavanny needs an update, since the current set is not Leavanny's best set. Synthesis sets are better, if you want an SD passer, there are different Pokémon to fall back upon like Sawsbuck. SD sets also tend to be screwed, partly because of Leavanny's typing which is horrible for an SD set.

Hey guys I'm wondering if you think Serperior needs a bit of a revamp. The current Coil set is kind of iffy and aqua tail is way more viable imo than dragon tail. In the CM set, dragon pulse is okay and deserves a ac mention, but HP fire or ice is way better on Serperior anyways. If no one wants to make an edit, I guess I could try to put one up! Just let me know what you think (:

Governess

is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just for clarification, DTC, Raseri and myself are going to be working on something new to push through all of our analyses and wrap them up (mostly, barring any major metagame changes) for Gen 5. Until we're sure with exactly what we want to do, I'd like it if nobody reserves a new analysis until we're ready.

For those of you waiting on NU QC checks or the like, I owe you an apology for that and for not pushing the QC team to do anything lately. I'll get on their butts to do stuff. >:|

@ Ice Cream, can't reserve anything yet.

This is more of a "notice," but it has been 3 months and not even a Roselia skeleton has been put up yet. Is anyone actually going to start the analysis, because otherwise it should be reassigned imo because there needs to be something on-site as soon as possible.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Scolipede, Munchlax and Primeape have dropped into NU, so they will be needing an analyses as well.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
You know what, I'll go ahead and do a Scolipede analysis if everyone's oki with that.

Governess

I wanted to do that and even posted it :(

I'm back in 2 days and Drifblim still needs QC, also it needs now a Scolipede mention probably.
Oh gosh, I'm sorry :<< I didn't even see that, I just asked Raseri and he said it was fine, my apologies T_T

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This thread is obsolete (inb4 "WELL DUH ZEB IT HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN LIKE THREE MONTHS YOU BUTTHEAD"); a new one will be posted later. Contact me for any of your C&C woes in the meantime!

I'll sort out reservations and the like when I do so. It's time to get into gear. >:|

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)