Proper Transit Etiquette! Subway vs TheMogRunner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the mons, rules will be posted in a few hours!
SubwayJ said:

Fruit Ninja (*) the Protowatt (M)
Nature: Naive (+Spe, -SpDef)

Type:
Electric / Water

Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Magic Guard: (Innate) This Pokemon is infused with a powerful psycho-electric energy that makes it immune to damage from Hail, Sandstorm, and damage from Leech Seed, Poisoning, and Burn. It can still attack itself in confusion, but will not absorb any damage from it.
Shed Skin (DW locked): (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.

Stats: (Naive Nature)

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 0 (-)
Spe: 110(+) (+28%ACC)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 10

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Moves:

Bubble (*)
Charge (*)
Tackle (*)
Thundershock (*)
Detect (*)

Metronome (*)
Me First (*)
Counter (*)

Ice Beam (*)
Thunderbolt (*)
Scald (*)
TheMogRunner said:

Karrablast [Turkey] (M)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type:
Bug:Bugs are a hardy, crafty sort of Pokemon who have adapted strategies from the plants they feed on and the birds that prey on them. Bugs often live in cramped, concealed places and so have excellent mobility in grasses and brush. They also attack fast and furiously, often in swarms, preferring to dispatch opponents with a thousand small attacks rather than one large one.
Summary: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Swarm: (Innate)
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)
Shed Skin: (Innate)
This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
No Guard: (Innate)
This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. As a result, it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when an OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally, even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefited by No Guard; they will have their normal accuracy.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 52 (60 *-1.15=52)
-10% Evasion
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC:0/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Peck
Leer
Endure
Fury Cutter
Fury Attack
Headbutt
False Swipe

Megahorn
Pursuit
Counter

Swords Dance
Protect
X-Scissor
(Attacks=13)
2 day DQ
0 recovers, unlimited chills
2 subs
No abilities
No Items

I believe I send out first and seeing as I have 1 mon, and items and abilities are off I'll start by sending out Fruit Ninja!

Get that fruit!!

Scald - Metronome (Sacred Fire, Tail Glow, Shift Gear, Spore, Stone Edge, Featherdance, Coil, Encore(protect), Soak, Taunt,) - Counter
*If metronome selects encore use thunderbolt A3
*If metronome selects spore use thunderbolt A3

**If those two subs are illegal, use thunderbolt A3 instead

Sorry for the wait!

Turkey: Karrablast
HP: 90 EN: 100
Stats: 4/2/2/2/52
Other: fine

Fruit Ninja: Protowatt
HP: 80 EN: 100
Stats:2/1/2/0/112

The Fruit thief jumps out of his ball quickly, but to his surprise, the meal is not vegetarian! Subway is fine with thanksgiving dinner, though, so orders Fruit Ninja to scald the turkey lightly. The turkey, naturally, objects to this idea, and so sets up a protective barrier that blocks a possible burn, as after all, who wants to eat a burnt turkey?
Realizing brute force won't work for him, Fruit Ninja twiddles his thumbs and hopes for good luck, which ends up happening as many people in the audience applaud Turkey's protective barrier and ask for an encore, which is promptly given to them.

Taking advantage of Turkey's preening, Fruit Ninja decides he would like his meat fried instead of boiled, and takes the initiative to call down a thunderbolt on turkey right before he sets up a functionless barrier covered in ads.

The round ends with Fruit Ninja barely in the lead, but at the rate this is going, Subway will have his first win!
Fruit Ninja used Scald!(9/16) (8+3+0(1.5))*1.5=16.5 blocked damage, 5 en
Turkey used Protect! -14 en

Fruit Ninja used Metronome! (8/10) Fruit Ninja used encore! -10 en
Turkey used Protect! -7 en It failed!

Fruit Ninja used Thunderbolt! (8/16) no crit (5/10) no paralyze (10+3)=13 damage, 6 en
Turkey used Protect! -7 en It failed!

Subway orders
TMR orders
I ref

HP: 77 EN: 72

HP: 80 EN: 79

Okay that went well...
So...
Charge-thunderbolt-Scald
*If Turkey uses a bug type attacking move replace that action with counter and push actions back
*If protect is used replace that action with Metronome (Tail Glow, Shift Gear, Coil, Nasty Plot, Cosmic Power, Bulk Up, Shell Smash, Feint, Substitute (25hp), Double team (4clones)

kk Turkey! you (****) I need you to score some damage, fortunately that won't be hard, first use a Megahorn at the ground to make kind of a wall, then headbutt the fishy, Then fold up your arms in a protective position then X-scissor!

Megahorn(at the ground to make a hill to stop thunderbolt) - Headbutt - X-scissor(but make it look like protect before attacking)

Sorry for the wait!

HP: 77 EN: 72

HP: 80 EN: 79

Flavor Tomorrow
Fruit Ninja used Charge! -7 en
Turkey used Megahorn! -7 en

Turkey used Headbutt! (14/16) (6/10) (7+4.5)=11.5 damage, 5 en
Fruit Ninja used Thunderbolt! (2/2) miss, 5 damage (I made Megahorn give Thunderbolt a 50% chance of missing but still hitting the air around him and weakening it otherwise), 6 en

Fruit Ninja used ???! (1/3) Fruit Ninja used Metronome! (7/10) Fruit Ninja used Shell Smash! -27 en
Turkey used X-Scissor! (4/16) no crit (6+3+4.5)+1.75=15.25 damage, 5 en

TMR orders
Subway orders
I ref

HP: 72 EN: 72

HP: 53 EN: 39

Sorry for the wait!

HP: 72 EN: 72

HP: 53 EN: 39

Flavor Tomorrow
Fruit Ninja used Thunderbolt! (1/16) (5/10) (10+3+3+3)+3.5=22.5 damage
Turkey used Headbutt! (6/16) (8+4.5)=12.5 damage

Turkey used X-Scissor! (1/16) (8+3+3+4.5)+1.75=20.25 cabbage
Fruit Ninja used Counter! (20.25*1.5)=30.375 damage

Fruit Ninja used Thunderbolt! ( 6/16) (9/10) (10+3+3)+3.5=19.5 damage
Turkey was dead!

TMR orders
Subway orders
I ref

HP: 0 EN: 72
Other: dead

HP: 10 EN: 39

prizes!
Subway and TMR get 2CC
Turkey and Fruit Ninja get 1EC, 2 MC, and 1 DC
Fruit Ninja gets a lucky win and a KOC!
I get 3 UC!

I believe that the above is not done and since I order first next round, unless I am dead my actions are
Scald-Thunderbolt-Scald
Edit Never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)