1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Proposal: More Quote Sensitivity

Discussion in 'Inside Poop - April Fool's Day 2011' started by Deck Knight, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Deck Knight

Deck Knight Photorealistic Seagull (PSG)
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor

Based on the results of this thread I can only find it proper to note our current Quote system is terribly flawed.

As it stands, and illustrated above our Quote system recognizes regular Fat users, but not Thunderfat users. This is especially troubling considering we know of several Thunderfats on Smogon and our every use of quote tags undermines their self esteem. I propose either a massive revamping of our current system to address this terrible discrimation, or in lieu of that, a single day on which the Thunderfats can thrive selectively placed on a day others can safely ignore them, yet still fall back on in the case of Thunderfat intimidation.

What say you? Together we can end the discrimination against the Thunderfats.
  2. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i agree that the old fat system is way outdated - in this day and age we should be encompassing EVERY body type. maybe provide a dropdown menu to determine the figure of the quotee? also should we include skin colour in this

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)