Proposal: Turning Nigger Cup into an official tier

Discussion in 'Inside Poop - April Fool's Day 2011' started by PK Gaming, Feb 26, 2011.

1. PK Gaming

PK Gaming The truth is in my hands
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Oct 22nd, 2010.

On this date user afterburn proposes a new metagame. Nigger Cup, a tier that only allows the use of "black" or "brown" pokemon AND they must learn Thief (i'm thinking of removing that last rule) Of course we would need to have time consuming suspect tests, but i'm willing to put in time for that if everyone else is willing to cooperate. Nigger Cup is argubaly the best & most popular tier in all of Pokemon, so lets make this into a reality people.
  2. jrrrrrrr

jrrrrrrr wubwubwub
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Nigger Cup is a better metagame than VGC and Little Cup combined, one of which is in our Smogon Premier League and both of which are official tiers on our site. I see no reason to ignore this blossoming and more competitive metagame any longer. When can we get a ladder up?

Nigger Cup should also include mons that learn Beat Up and Sucker Punch, but I feel that is an argument best kept for a PR thread.
  3. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Shit we tricked people into thinking OU was a competitive metagame, so why not? Full speed ahead I say!
  4. cim

cim happiness is such hard work
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Yeah, if those lc fags get a tier, why not niggers? It's only fair.
  5. Chou Toshio

Chou Toshio @Fighting Necktie
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I'm ok with this as long as we initial ban that fucker Zekrom. That shit is gay.

I got no problems with gays.

I got no problems with niggers.

But, we don' need no gay niggers. :S
  6. Chou Toshio

Chou Toshio @Fighting Necktie
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Also, we need to talk about some controversial examples, like:

Jinx
    Zebstrike

Pokemon who are only partly black/brown and pokemon who should be black (lol), were once black.

Also there's crap like Kecleon that can change color and Shiny forms like Charizard's
  7. Erazor

Erazor ✓ Just Doug It
    is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

That's easily dealt with by a bunch of clauses.
  8. Bad Ass

Bad Ass you are so hot, i would like to steal your digits and...
    is a Tiering Contributoris a GS2 Winneris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

I think that all of your Pokemon should be named Lil Wayne and should know the moves Swagger, wRap, and Pay Day. Any combination of those three, really.
  9. ShinyAzelf

ShinyAzelf
    is a Battle Server Moderatoris a Contributor Alumnus

I think this is a good idea. I think we should have some Nigger Cup tournaments, to test what is broken. Of course, there should be a suspect test badge for "Nigger Cup Suspect Test Voter".
  10. IronBullet93

IronBullet93 And we lived beneath the waves, in our yellow subm
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

All nigger cup pokemon should have the ability hustle
  11. Alchemator

Alchemator my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

We don't need to bother with suspect tests. We already know that all blacks are suspects already.
  12. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

13. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I agree with this
  14. PK Gaming

PK Gaming The truth is in my hands
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

5th gen Nigger Cup suspect testing is finally here. The qualification rating is 1700 and it will NOT be changed.
    Here are the lists of the current suspects:

So what are you waiting for? Go out an ladder! The round ends on March 16th.
  15. Alchemator

Alchemator my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Following up on the above post, it has been decided that Shiftry is to be moved to Niggubers.

Let the bitching commence.
  16. Stallion

Stallion Killing is my business, and business is good!
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Wait what why is Shiftry banned? I guess Pickpocket did make it an on the fence case...
  17. cookie

cookie Administrator
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Soc. Forums Leader

i'm sorry but isn't jumpman just gonna win this every time
  18. cookie

cookie Administrator
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Soc. Forums Leader

because he's really good at pokemon what else did you think I meant you racist fucks jeez

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)