PS Art/Writing Event: Secret Santa

For Magistrum! I uh, don't know his Smogon name- if he has one. I also have no idea how to make it smaller, excuse me and my inexperience. (It's also midnight here, haha! )
Happy holidays, hope you like it. c:

Thanks a heap, Otter Power! It's absolutely adorable!

Well i thought i wasnt going to get it done on time but i DID here you go ZetaKE :D merry christmas? XD hope you enjoy it :3

For Anonymous, here's your sunfish! it was a bit difficult to pixel art it since I've never drawn or even heard of one before but I hope you like it!

On behalf of Pkrs

On behalf of Yashika

For Anonymous, here's your sunfish! it was a bit difficult to pixel art it since I've never drawn or even heard of one before but I hope you like it!
I wanted to note that the person who drew for you Ninety_Nine, isn't the same person who you're drawing for :p

Pretty nice turnout, I think 22/31 isn't that bad at all. I'm a little bummed that the person I made something for did not make anything (or that it is not posted here) but none the less I'll be intrigued for the next one.

Pretty nice turnout, I think 22/31 isn't that bad at all. I'm a little bummed that the person I made something for did not make anything (or that it is not posted here) but none the less I'll be intrigued for the next one.
Everyone who hasn't posted so far has informed me that they will be handing in stuff slightly late, so hopefully we'll be seeing 9 more pieces soon :p
I will let you know if we organize this event again! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)