PS! Model Mod & Fixing Thread

Face is flickering

Clouds are spazing like crazy

Weird bulging action on front left foot, flickering on metal bits

Neck fur flickering

Face flickering

White spots in eyes

And I don't have the picture but Ferroseed's backsprite isn't animated.

Emboar is slightly flashy on it's lower area.

Chespin's neck flickers.

Torchic's forehead is flashing.

On Ho-Oh's back sprite, it's back flickers.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok everything I can fix, or understood what was wrong was fixed from this post.

If you didn't follow my instructions, chances are I didn't fix it.

I'll send this all in now, so changes should be soon.

Fun fact: 95 fronts, 45 backs

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Like Drudd I winged it and made it a bit lighter but if we want it a bit lighter that can happen.

It seems many back renders that are blue turn out bad (lax, drudd, sharpedo)

The line on Serperior's face disappears for a second, the left yellow thing on its head flashes, the top half of other yellow thing on its lower body flashes, and the left leaf on its tail is a little glitchy while it moves. The lighter part of its chest is a little glitchy too.

Whiscash's right eye is flashing, the W on its head has a bit of a flashing white spot where is and the lighter blue part meet

Gogoat's feet/hooves blinking

Last edited:

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
The top of the crystal disappears at certain times
Both arms flicker when they go down
The spoons
The second layer of leaves lose their shadows
The cannons flicker and the shadow on its shell
The hand/claws/talons change colour
The shadow under the hat blink out of existence
The shade on the back flicker
One wing is blue, one is transparent/white
Same error on all three, the claws on the feet all change colour when charizard flaps
The arms change colour
The largest spot on the back lose the shadow at times
Not sure if it's an error, but is chimecho bottom half supposed to get that glossy when it moves?
The back of the claw flicker
The ridge around Claydol's eyes is supposed to be white, not pink
More blue wings that are supposed to be white
The shadows under the leaf flickers
There's a bit of colour missing from the back of the tail here, not sure if it's fixable

Mewtwo looks a bit off on the stand i dont have a pic of this tho and one of the meowstic doesnt have a 3D model mega alakazam doesnt have a 3D model either

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Dustox back sprite is the front sprite and gensect is 2D abruptly, I remember it being 3D in ubers. Couldn't capture it sadly but it was a random doubles game

Reactions: Ren

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
I did it I did more.

This update also involves a few shinies, which I will do as I see fit, I will ignore any requests for certain shinies.

If I cannot make a shiny back (pkparaiso only has shiny fronts) then I won't add them. If the front is there, but the back isn't I can't do it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)