Tournament PSPL II: Group Stages Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mentoring Program frens, tell Aenonar to not go on PS when he doesn't wanna play, I have a very tight schedule this week and last thing I need is a dude johning me to shit. I asked him if he could play today (monday) or tomorrow but he's giving me very lame excuses like "nah dude i love sleeping". What a lord. Weekend seems a bit shaky, I just want to get this done lol.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Do you also say the same about IRC and logging onto the forums? Like honestly you could say the exact same about those two

PS isnt there just to play tournament matches

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
So are you telling me that you dont log onto PS and IRC and forums when you need to build a team for a tournament or you're on a phone or when PS is down or something?

Well, he could at least tell me that, not those bs excuses. I understand if he doesn't have a team, I'm just saying he should have said that in the first place. If that's the case that is.

Xylen

Perfect Harmony.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay guys, there's no need to argue here.

If Aenonar doesnt feel like battling, fix another time. If you have a busy week, let him know and you two can work something out.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Edgar and I already arranged the time to play on the weekend. I'm currently in class, and am lucky enough to be able to have these windows up in the background, but certainly not free enough to be able to play within tie constraints and to my best extent, as I may have to leave at any time. I thought that when we chatted yesterday, Edgar, we arranged our time to play as the weekend. I can absolutely be flexible, but at the same time, I'm not too pleased that you felt the need to come to the topic and, for lack of a better term, stir shit up. I have teams, I'm technically "ready to play", but I have a lot of IRL stuff I'm dealing with right now, and as I mentioned to you, the weekend is the best time for me.

Please, let me know what the best time is for you, and I'll conform if I can. Even tonight, if you really want (but please understand that requires a lot of flexibility on my part, as I have a track meet, volleyball and piano tonight). You're still a fren (<3), but please don't talk down to me in a thread when you don't understand what's going on with me.

As Lady Salamence said, I merely had PS and IRC up in the background, in case I was needed. I certainly wasn't available to devote the necessary time and focus to playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)