Tournament PSPL III: Group Stage Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update, my opp said he was busy yesterday and on all day today. He hasn't been on smogon for a good portion of the day and was afk when I saw him on PS. In case we don't get this match done in ~7ish hours, calling activity since it seems there are no extensions lol

antemortem my opponent doesn't have a smogon account, and I've asked the RO of Anime & Manga and he said he hasn't seen him/her around.

I do not know there timezone and have had nobody contact me to arrange a match (I don't know how to get in contact with them either).

What do?

antemortem

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
antemortem my opponent doesn't have a smogon account, and I've asked the RO of Anime & Manga and he said he hasn't seen him/her around.

I do not know there timezone and have had nobody contact me to arrange a match (I don't know how to get in contact with them either).

What do?
we'll make the appropriate activity calls in those cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)