Tournament PSPL IV Group Stages: Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
grim hasnt responded back since wednesday, I told him sat morning for me was the best time but he hasn't logged on since yesterday morning, so activity

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Calling activity. My opponent Raven contacted me saying he could only do the weekend. Then, I told him that Sunday would be bad for me and suggested a time for Saturday. I reminded him twice. I checked Scholastic and Trivia multiple times to see if he was there, but no one had seen him. At this point, it is almost midnight for him, and he hasn't responded to the message where I contacted him since Wednesday.

tagging Zodiax ajhockeystar idk if you guys want to do something

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
haven't heard from my opp since wednesday when he asked my availability, and i won't have much time to play after sunday. just posting in case!!

Raven

Esto es el fin.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Calling activity. My opponent Raven contacted me saying he could only do the weekend. Then, I told him that Sunday would be bad for me and suggested a time for Saturday. I reminded him twice. I checked Scholastic and Trivia multiple times to see if he was there, but no one had seen him. At this point, it is almost midnight for him, and he hasn't responded to the message where I contacted him since Wednesday.

tagging Zodiax ajhockeystar idk if you guys want to do something
I've been struggling to get more than 2 minutes of consistent uptime on my router, which is why I wasn't on today as I had planned.

NB I did try to reply to the VM earlier on, but evidently that was unsuccessful.

Further edit: Oh lol deadline is Wednesday, I'll come online on Monday / Tuesday UK evenings if Sunday can't work, hopefully I can sort out the conflict between my router and laptop before then.

Last edited:

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Raven said:
I've been struggling to get more than 2 minutes of consistent uptime on my router, which is why I wasn't on today as I had planned.

NB I did try to reply to the VM earlier on, but evidently that was unsuccessful.

Further edit: Oh lol deadline is Wednesday, I'll come online on Monday / Tuesday UK evenings if Sunday can't work, hopefully I can sort out the conflict between my router and laptop before then.
That's fine, man. Sorry, I didn't know this was happening for obvious reasons :p I'm getting back at about 3:30 est monday and tuesday, but Monday is better because I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. If you could be on and contact me b/w 9:30 and 10, that would be great.

Thanks again ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)