PU Analysis Reservation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darnell

Respected.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh...I thought you could just sorta pick stuff. Sorry about that, new here, as you could probably tell :/
Its fine :) Just take a look at the first post and you'll be able to see the 'Unreserved' Pokemon. Make sure to pick one without the * unless you have permission!

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
Oh...I thought you could just sorta pick stuff. Sorry about that, new here, as you could probably tell :/
lol is kay bro, we've all been new at some point. As of right now these are the Mons up for grabsies
Chatot*
Dodrio*
Drifblim
Gigalith
Gourgeist-XL*
Kadabra*
Kricketune*
Mr.Mime*
Munchlax
Murkrow
Musharna***
Regice
Roselia*
Sliggoo
Throh*

Only people with badges can take the ones with * by their name, and only the council can take those with ***

If any of those interest you tho, that's afine.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Would like to reserve Growlithe.
Unfortunately Growlithe is not up for reservation right now, sorry.

Edit @ Kush: 248+ SpA Clamperl Surf vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Lickilicky: 1-3 (0.2 - 0.7%) -- possibly the worst move ever
Standard calc spreads ;o

Last edited:
lol is kay bro, we've all been new at some point. As of right now these are the Mons up for grabsies
Chatot*
Dodrio*
Drifblim
Gigalith
Gourgeist-XL*
Kadabra*
Kricketune*
Mr.Mime*
Munchlax
Murkrow
Musharna***
Regice
Roselia*
Sliggoo
Throh*

Only people with badges can take the ones with * by their name, and only the council can take those with ***

If any of those interest you tho, that's afine.
Under the hopeful assumption this list is correct, reserving Throh and Kadabra

I'm council as opposed to a badge user before anyone questions

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Dropping Barbaracle. I haven't been playing PU a lot lately and even when I played it often I didn't use Barbaracle enough to effectively write an article about it.

WhiteDMist

Path>Goal
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I've updated the OP, let me know if I missed something.

Here are some things I want to address:

1. If you haven't spoken to me about getting an extension to post your skeletons up, I will unreserve them. It's honestly not that hard to at least c/p a blank skeleton and fill it with the bare basics.

2. If you have minimal experience with the Pokemon you reserved, or with PU in general, DO NOT RESERVE! Gain some experience, play the ladder, go on #pu or the PU Room, ask a Council member, just learn. It is NOT QC's job to feed you the information for the analyses. The QC team is only meant to go over the skeletons to see if they have the required information, add on some minor details that were overlooked, and use their experiences to analyze whether the set is the best it can be.

3. I will let anyone that currently has a skeleton keep it, but if they are not sufficient quality and require the QC team to practically write it for you, I WON'T HESITATE to reassign them. I'm fairly lax, but that does not mean that you are free to half-ass these analyses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)