Other pu and a dam

A weird pu team

So this is a pu team i made a few day's ago and at the start i thought i was just going to play with it for 10 min get bored from losing and move one but it did surprisingly well

Screech (Chatot) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Big Pecks
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Boomburst
- Chatter
- Nasty Plot
so chatot we didnt like you in gen 4 we hate you in gen 6,so the reason for chatot is when i was trying to make this team usable i was testing spc.attacker and he worked he can be a giant pain to fighting and help taking some of the pressure of garbage can bird when hes feeling low it also somewhat deals with sub pokes

Trashit (Wormadam-Trash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Protect
- Gyro Ball
this thing is good it might looks weak and it is but it can bulk a few hits it even took a max attack slaking giga impact worma is also useful in killing kadabra and haunter also anything with high speed the only real problem it cant recover so it needs licky wishes to keep her alive and it sets up rpcks and poisons ppl isnt it just annoying

Miley JR (Lickilicky) @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell
- Body Slam
licky is the main spc.def poke on this team and tbh it is if not the best spc.def poke in pu also its the thing that keeps worma from biting the dust also it somewhat walls chatot also it has a wifi what more can you want ow and its P.good with garbage can bird since he resist the fighting weakness

Kobra (Arbok) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Intimidate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Coil
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch
- Earthquake
arbok is the main sweeper of this team if you set up a 1 coil and you have SR your appoint can kiss half hes team good bye also it can be useful to break walls you can run the rest set but i like this one more since its less luck dependent and gives you a slot to run EQ i also never get the shed skin walk up

Waker (Marowak) @ Thick Club
Ability: Battle Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bonemerang
- Knock Off
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head
wake is another one of the pokes i just added at the end but he is really good high attack decent bulk and the ability to kill sturdy pokes in one turn is a bonus the only down side he cant take spc.hitts but he can hit like a buss and covers the electric weakness of pelipper and chatot

Gulp (Pelipper) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Keen Eye
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Air Slash
- Roost
- Defog
and this bird was the last thing on the team i needed a defoger and something to complement licky so pelipper it was and he is good most of the time he just stands on the filed roosting off as physical attacker try to kill him and there hurting them self and to add insult ti injury he also burns them you can run u-turn but i find Air Slash better

Attachments

Last edited:

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Honestly, this is a pretty solid team. It has great synergy, covers each other's weaknesses, and deals good damage. Goo' one.

After testing this team out, I found that Wormadam-Trash just wasn't doing it for me. The change that worked best for me was Wormadam-Trash ---> Carracosta.
Carracosta @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Knock Off / Protect
- Waterfall
This change was more subjective, but I just found it fit better. It still gets up Stealth Rock, it can still Toxic everything, and additionally, it gets Knock Off to provide even more utility and support to its team.

Marowak certainly does work. However, I found that I never used Iron Head. Between Bonerang and Rock Slide, it honestly just never came up. So I replaced it with Swords Dance. Often times, Marowak forces switches when it comes in, as its power can be overwhelming to many opposing Pokemon. These switches game me the perfect opportunity to set up Swords Dance. After that, I just tore everything to pieces. So, to clarify, Iron Head ---> Swords Dance.

Lastly, Pelipper's EVs make no sense. I suggest changing them to 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA with a Bold nature.

Thanks for reading. DO with this as you will!

~~LA

Honestly, this is a pretty solid team. It has great synergy, covers each other's weaknesses, and deals good damage. Goo' one.

After testing this team out, I found that Wormadam-Trash just wasn't doing it for me. The change that worked best for me was

After testing this team out, I found that Wormadam-Trash just wasn't doing it for me. The change that worked best for me was Wormadam-Trash ---> Carracosta.
Carracosta @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Knock Off / Protect
- Waterfall
This change was more subjective, but I just found it fit better. It still gets up Stealth Rock, it can still Toxic everything, and additionally, it gets Knock Off to provide even more utility and support to its team.

Marowak certainly does work. However, I found that I never used Iron Head. Between Bonerang and Rock Slide, it honestly just never came up. So I replaced it with Swords Dance. Often times, Marowak forces switches when it comes in, as its power can be overwhelming to many opposing Pokemon. These switches game me the perfect opportunity to set up Swords Dance. After that, I just tore everything to pieces. So, to clarify, Iron Head ---> Swords Dance.

Lastly, Pelipper's EVs make no sense. I suggest changing them to 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA with a Bold nature.

~~LA
Wormadam-Trash ---> Carracosta.
Carracosta @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Knock Off / Protect
- Waterfall

~~LA
ya im very sorry about Pelipper's ev's it was an error when i was putting them in the correct set its max hp-4 and max def also with 8 in spc.def and i also agree with the SD wake but to add costa will give me to many electric weaknesses that i dont think wake and licky can handle

Last edited:

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hmmmm, okay. I see where you're coming from. Seriously, I really just couldn't deal with Wormadam cause it's kinda trash. If it's okay that I suggest this, I'll change that to Wormadam-Trash ---> Torterra. Better Defense than Wormadam, better Special Defense than Carracosta. Ground-typing gives it immunity to Electric-type attacks. Can still run the whole Stealth Rock + Toxic utility set that you're looking for, as well as being able to add in Reflect, Light Screen, or Leech Seed, AND you remember how you said that Wormadam-Trash has no means of recovery so it's dependent on Licky? Torrterra gets Synthesis.

Torterra @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Synthesis
- Earthquake

Torterra is an absolute behemoth, it's faster than the other two, it has more HP than the other two. Lickilicky is easily able to soak up all the Ice-type attacks that you're afraid of.

That is all. I promise I won't bother you anymore.

Hmmmm, okay. I see where you're coming from. Seriously, I really just couldn't deal with Wormadam cause it's kinda trash.
Are you proud of yourself?

Anyways, lord Alphose basically nailed this one. Another change is make is Iron Head ---> fire punch on Marowak. Fairies in the tier get hit plenty hard enough by bonemerang, and the only one who doesn't is weak to rock slide.

Hmmmm, okay. I see where you're coming from. Seriously, I really just couldn't deal with Wormadam cause it's kinda trash. If it's okay that I suggest this, I'll change that to Wormadam-Trash ---> Torterra. Better Defense than Wormadam, better Special Defense than Carracosta. Ground-typing gives it immunity to Electric-type attacks. Can still run the whole Stealth Rock + Toxic utility set that you're looking for, as well as being able to add in Reflect, Light Screen, or Leech Seed, AND you remember how you said that Wormadam-Trash has no means of recovery so it's dependent on Licky? Torrterra gets Synthesis.

Torterra @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Synthesis
- Earthquake

Torterra is an absolute behemoth, it's faster than the other two, it has more HP than the other two. Lickilicky is easily able to soak up all the Ice-type attacks that you're afraid of.

That is all. I promise I won't bother you anymore.
your no bother and Torterra worked very well so thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)