Project PU Battle of the Whenever [Akir vs Tj]

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
yay games happened
This next week is going to be Kaboom vs 2xTheTap! Also I want to remind people that it doesn't /have to/ be BO3 ORAS, ideally it's not monocolor or something King of the hill stuff but if you want to play XY, BW, idk BO5? etc go ahead

Putting this on hold because PUPL hype!

Last edited:

ShuckleDeath

They call me the kign of typos
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I lost 0-2, but i thought they were fun games, and had some cool stuff.

Game 1: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-364660955

I saw at preview he had two big checks to Sand Rush Stoutland, being Murkrow's Sucker punch with prior chip, and a heathy Metang (static from Amphoros to an extent). My game plane was to ether weaken Metang and try to keep Stoutland as healthy as I could, or break early game with Stoutland try to get off a healing wish to try to clean. Dell played the end game very well, and along with me not seeing the hp Grass from Murkrow coming turn 7 he bested me, great game and had a blast playing it.

Game 2: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/pu-364665578

We both had similar teams here, My plan going in was to weaken weaken Probopass and Grumpig to hopefully clean with Chatot or Mightyena, and also try to play around Choice Scarf Sawsbuck as it was quite threatnig to my team. I started poor early game not going into Swanna on the Politoed, as Mr.Mime was nice in breaking some of the bulkier Mon's on his team. he did a rather good job keeping his Dodrio and Probopass healthy as they both checked Mightyena, which let him pick up the win.

Thanks for voting for me guy's hope you enjoyed these games.

MZ

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PUPL is basically over so this is back in business! Please don't nominate Kaboom or 2x since they were in the last one. I'll start this off I guess.
Gasquakee ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
5gen
Anonymous Man

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
in other news, I'm ok with no machoke.

MZ

Stop johning nerds
You can start submitting for the next session now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)