Get your bitch a cannon. Bitches love cannons.
approved by galbia
Welcome to the first SM PU Seasonal! These seasonals will be part of the PU Circuit. Entering in this seasonal earns you points for an overall PU leaderboard.
- This is a standard SM PU tournament.
- This tournament will be a double elimination tournament.
- If you drop out of the tournament immediately after losing in winner's bracket, you will be banned from future PU circuit tournaments, and potentially risk being infracted.
- All rounds will be best of three.
- Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!.
- To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts replays of the match, regardless of whether you confirm that your opponent won, your series will be coinflipped unless you can provide replays. We will not disqualify both players, but we will coinflip the series, not because we don't believe that you played, but because the replay rule ensures everyone is on an even playing field, as stated.
- PU is a usage based tier. Essentially you can use anything that is not in a higher tier; NU effectively serves as the PU banlist. However, there are several Pokemon and one move banned from PU which are not in NU or a higher tier; aka BL4.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
- Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
- Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
- OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
- Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
- Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
- Scouting: Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any blatant scouting. There is a difference between "[user] is known for using stall" and "let me follow [user] around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter. I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching. Everyone will have access to your replays from earlier rounds though.
- Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
- Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
HJAD vs Mix
Stan Soojung vs Sultan of Skook
zoowi vs iRebel
(Winner of zugubu royale vs Rapture) vs Jason Genova
(Winner of Atoom vs Lugia Proto) vs Boomalacka
Twix vs TJ
Plans vs PokeTCG gamer1288
Melle2402 vs Teddeh
Arcobaleno vs GenZeon
Has Tattoos vs amber lamps
Mysterious M vs RazorLeafVGC
Matame vs pancake
Granuble vs Jukil Lino
didi vs (Winner of Gunner Rohan vs Insert Old Meme)
(Winner of Yoshiblaze vs Wamr) vs (Winner of Rick Blaine vs haru.)
Huston vs Algeria4Ever
LzzzR vs (Winner of Acsel vs Marshkip)
snagaa vs Robert Alfons
Plas vs Taskr
Escoffier vs Senpai D.M
Shaneghoul vs LordST
(Winner of Akir vs MRcoolGUY886) vs Eternally
Carmin06 vs Arifeen
Many vs Little Jirachi.
jklioe vs dundies
Kushalos vs Finding True Love
UnderGarment vs Rwby
galbia vs Slick Willy
Megazard vs Phub Dorji
(Winner of Akashi vs CB Weedle) vs Raiza
Shadestep vs cryalot
Quantum Tesseract vs Santu
neomon vs S poi re
Charzilla vs MJ
Oppa a.f vs Lycans
TSR vs avocado
OminousDraco vs Eclipse
BOUFF vs 5FingerMachPunch
dusk raimon vs GunGunJ
Whitewash vs CrazyStevy
(Loser of Rick Blaine vs haru.) vs Alpha-Harpreet
bdov vs (Loser of Gunner Rohan vs Insert Old Meme)
(Loser of Akir vs MRcoolGUY886) vs hoblaph
Avaricity vs Kill the Lights
(Loser of Atoom vs Lugia Proto) vs DBW
InfernoMonferno vs (Loser of Akashi vs CB Weedle)
Aaronboyer vs Jase Duken
ProfessorMasterChief vs Overdragoon
PursuitOfHappiny vs Pohjis
StratoArctica9000 vs ridk021
GammaGoGamma vs byronthewellwell
IRazvann vs Earth
(Loser of Yoshiblaze vs Wamr) vs Earlio
EviGaro vs Dondyxd
JeromeSeiko vs (Loser of zugubu royale vs Rapture)
TylerWithNumbers vs MiyoKa
Milky Cake vs SergioRules
Lostallhopedreams vs Mikaav
Cloud9 NxtLvl vs Real FV13
Roseybear vs Dibs The Dreamer
EternalSnowman vs Rashflygon
Amphareixon vs Haund
Elias PSY vs 5gen
(Loser of Acsel vs Marshkip) vs KevinELF
Sunday November 12th, 9 PM GMT-5
Matches that were extended are to be due by Thursday November 9th, 9 PM GMT-5, else it will go to a coinflip.