Tournament PUPL III - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings.

My opponent has refused to communicate with me ever since my first VM at the start of the week, making it very difficult to schedule a time.

Hopefully he gets back to me soon, but from my understandings he lives in a suboptimal timezone for my availability, and it's really difficult to properly schedule if I don't get an answer within the first 5 days, as I'm not really sure how active I can be in the weekend.

Greetings.

My opponent has refused to communicate with me ever since my first VM at the start of the week, making it very difficult to schedule a time.

Hopefully he gets back to me soon, but from my understandings he lives in a suboptimal timezone for my availability, and it's really difficult to properly schedule if I don't get an answer within the first 5 days, as I'm not really sure how active I can be in the weekend.
:(

Akir

What's the Mystery Flavor?
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
We Coinflip....png

nevermind the ict one, apparently anty edited in the win to an old post without telling me lol

To not coinflip is to put the other teams at a disadvantage.

Additionally, pancake gets the win as his opp gave it to him

salt - Today at 5:21 PM do ya wanna play?
col49 - Today at 5:23 PM hmm, ig i'll pass. sorry for the hassle man, gl w/your remaining games

See you all in Week 3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.