PU PUPL - The Official General Polite Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm just going to say good luck to the other teams at coping with losing and watching our team stand upon the pedestal hand in hand wearing Assault Vests while the Based God Blame Truth looks down at us in appreciation.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
ok so are there recent bw nu stats to work off? or does bw pu rely on the last bw nu stats of gen 5?
I suppose it works like any other last gen tier, so it'll be the tier from how it was right before XY happened

I didn't get in on purpose because i'm already winning tours with a bunch of unviable mons. I have some pity toward the weaker, so i decided no to get in & avoid making numerous people cry out of an OHKO made by Carnivine, or the reveal of Sucker Punch Wormadam-Sandy.
( More seriously, these are my 2 final weeks of School so i'll be quite busy & may not have time to get in at the right time, or get in at all )

Reactions: kay

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Help! I'm playing DPP NU and am not sure if my Medicham hail teams should use Scarf Charizard to beat all opposing Medicham variants or Life Orb Charizard to beat 95% of the rest of the metagame.

Thank you all!
guess I know to bring a Grumpig against you

not actually gonna play for less than 20k so like scorpdestroyer good luck etc I'm just gonna be here for the memes haha
+Robert Alfons: clef shouldn't even be used it should be ubers
+Robert Alfons: cm clefable is the least fun way to win
+Robert Alfons: it's like winning with swagplay
+BLUNDERR: robert alfons
+BLUNDERR: u gon do anythng but bitch this series?

+Robert Alfons: im out i came for the fucking upset not for this bullshit
+Robert Alfons left

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)