Pwii's Back Alley Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am interested in the Prankster Sableye. Check my pastebin in my sig if there is something you are interested in.

Hi,
I am interested in the Prankster Sableye. Check my pastebin in my sig if there is something you are interested in.
I'd be interested in a Calm Female Evee in a pokeball with all four egg moves. Do you have a preference for gender on the Sableye? (I have females in stock.)

Yes, sorry, forgot to mention that. Modest, definitely. I'm on now, and I will be for a while whenever you see this.
Ok awesome. And also do you want the HA? Remember also Eevees are a 12.5% female so it takes a little longer to get than a male.

Eh, I'm not getting a different pokeball, so I guess Male is fine. I can breed it with a ditto. And I would prefer the HA.

Yes, sorry, forgot to mention that. Modest, definitely. I'm on now, and I will be for a while whenever you see this.
Just letting you know I have a male Eevee HA 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest if you would want that, but I am still breeding for the female if you are set on a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)