Pyro's Poke Black Market

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro123

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
After all the shops opened and all the shops closed I hope this one will accommodate with all the rules and regulations.

Rules:
1.) No hacks, even though its called the black market does not mean Hacks are tolerated
2.) Please post on thread only, I will not answer to any pm's regarding trades unless I initiate it or I'm simply taking too long to respond
3.) Please be specific on pokemon you're offering, i.e. Name, shiny, IVs, Nature, HA
4.) All of my pokemon are fully-redis and expect the same from yours, unless an agreement is made beforehand
5.) All my pokemon will be cloned before trading so please be patient while it might take some time
6.) If there is an issue with the pokemon I traded you, please pm me for I will happily fix the problem
7.) If there is any hacks on this page I will be more than delighted to remove it
8.) If you are worried that I am blacklisted I will be willing to trade you my pokemon first so you can confirm it's legitimacy
9.) Kalos Born only, unless you're asking for a non kalos breed pokemon
10.) Be polite and patient please, and enjoy :D

Shiny for Shiny only, do not try to trade if you do not have anything to offer

Trade Link Here:

(removed)

FC: 3325-3100-1805 IGN: Gil

Last edited by a moderator:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
As far as I know no one said you could post a new thread. Blacklisted users don't get to have their own thread. It's clear you're not ready if you couldn't even scroll down and see the rule about linking to off-site lists as your OP, don't post a new thread:

Policy on Linking to Spreadsheets and Other Trade Threads:

As of now, you are no longer allowed to link solely to external references such as Google Doc spreadsheets and trade threads on other websites to use as trade references. This prevents moderators from easily inspecting trade threads for problems. Please take the time to copy whatever information is in your spreadsheet or other trade thread and make a version specific to Smogon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)