SM LC quante seghe su baby k

fran17

(1999)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
title subject to changes, Sun approved this one tho

hello everyone! as i tried to get less involved with smogon and keep hanging on ps just when i really had nothing to do, tricking had the brilliant idea to get to slam playoffs and make me build 5 teams per day, with really poor results. after some testings with random mons (especially gulpin as endure/salac/dbond is fire) i realized that people used almost the same teams with poor water checks, usually just one of ferro/foong/staryu/chou, all mons that can be lured easily. so i came up with the idea of all-out-attacker tirtouga to weaken the aftermentioned checks for corphish. after some testings the team worked pretty well and i showed it to tricking, who gave the approval and he also used it in slam final!!!

let's go with the teambuilding process:

i started of course with tirtouga and corpish, adding really quickly ferro so i could have both rocks and a grass/electric check. then i added scarf larvesta to put pressure on water types and as another grass check, but at this obviously i needed hazard control, as it was vital for me to keep sturdy intact and larvesta healty, so i choosed vullaby with a more offensive set. at the end i added spritzee as a defensive pivot that pairs well with ferro.

the sets:
@ berry juice *** luce blu vuol dire solo corri
sturdy / jolly nature / 212 atk 12 def 76 spd 180 spe
knock off / zen headbutt / aqua jet / stone edge

zhb touga is really fire, lures gunk and foongus for corph, in case your opponent doesn't have one of them you can just abuse the sturdyjuice combo to weaken as possible the water check of your opponent. aqua jet is preferred over waterfall because with no shell smash this is too slow

@ eviolite *** la c co la mano è da dove veniamo
adaptability / adamant nature / 196 atk 76 def 236 spe
swords dance / crabhammer / aqua jet / superpower or knock off

this is standard, use it in late game after touga did its work... superpower is prefered over knock off because touga sadly can't lure ferro, but i've found myself well with koff as well

@ eviolite *** i carzini da kappa seee
iron barbs / impish nature / 84 hp 36 atk 108 def 228 spd 36 spe
stealth rock / knock off / bullet seed / thunder wave

this is standard as well, use it to pivot on water or electric mon, set up rocks and spread paras to help corph for the late game :) spritzee's help is essential for it tho, the wish it gets are helpful because the lack of recovery is really annoying for such an important mon

@ choice scarf *** trappando con due troie nel retro di una toyota
flame body / jolly nature / 76 hp 236 atk 196 spe
flare blitz / u-turn / wild charge / leech life or morning sun

scarf larvesta is really essential for this team, it gives a lot of momentum especially because it gives free entry to tirtouga and corph, it also gets good chip on water types as chou or staryu and helps againist hp fire foong. the fourth slot can be shifted, i'm using leech life but i found useful morning sun as well when i switch on a koff on a wrong prediction :/

@ berry juice *** per la tua troia sono un tiramisù
weak armor / naughty ;) nature / 156 atk 76 def 156 spa 116 spe
knock off / brave bird / heat wave / defog

this is a glue mon for the team, defog is a key move for the team but defensive vulla was too much passive, and i straight lost to pawn with him, so i had to go with a mixed offensive set with heat wave koff and bbird. try to preserve it alive until the rock setter of your opponent is dead

@ eviolite *** puccio sei scarso come duccio, il farfetch'd di aranciopoli ogni tua cosa va a rotoli
aroma veil / bold nature / 212 hp 196 def 12 spa 76 spd 12 spe
wish / protect / moonblast / psychic

standard set for spritzee as well, except for psychic... i had troubles with gastly (you can play around it but it's annoying oml) and it's funny to get it on the switch, especially againist teams with foo+gastly that abuse of the momentum that foo creates. the core created with ferro is really useful for the team as it checks almost all the meta with a few of exceptions. play well with the wishes because you have to keep ferro healty as well during the battle

threats:
mudbray: it is really annoying because it does a ton to everything and it's pretty bulky as well, but corph can beat it if mud doesn't get too many stamina boosts
grimer: when at 100% is annoying to play around, especially if it switches on spritzee
pawniard: annoying and actually can win if played well
birds: annoying

shotouts:
bella pe Tricking ca va sul perdenn
bella pe Zenobu che mi da sempre la forza ♥_♥
bella pe ;Moon Light che fa rap ad alti livelli
bella pe Empo king leggenda
bella pe Kebab mlml e r0spe che mi passano la roba buona
bella pe le room SLa e nbf che mi accolgono sempre con amore
bella pe gli ik che si ghostano
bella pe pietro che non so come si chiama
bella pe consecutio e Milak a bonii
bella pe la room ita
bella pe pippo Vubon inzaghi

importable:
Tirtouga @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
Level: 5
EVs: 212 Atk / 12 Def / 76 SpD / 180 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Zen Headbutt
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Jet

Ferroseed @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 84 HP / 36 Atk / 108 Def / 228 SpD / 36 Spe
Impish Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Knock Off
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock

Corphish @ Eviolite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 196 Atk / 76 Def / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Larvesta @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 76 HP / 236 Atk / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Leech Life
- Flare Blitz
- Wild Charge

Vullaby @ Berry Juice
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 156 Atk / 76 Def / 156 SpA / 116 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Knock Off
- Heat Wave
- Brave Bird
- Defog

Spritzee @ Eviolite
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 212 HP / 196 Def / 12 SpA / 76 SpD / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Psychic

replays:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7lc-329635 slam final, if vulla didn't get paraed twice againist ferr it would've been a really different match
this is the only interesting replay i've found whoops

i topped the ladder with this but a guy that had nothing better to do got over me when i started doing this and i'm lazy to top again zzz

thx everyone who took 2 minutes to read this and sorry if this is written really bad and short but i'm lazy and my bad english skills got even worse :(

skrt skrt!

Last edited:
Yeah the title is kind of exceeding to be fair lol, but as long as it's ok with Sun i won't object. Even though i have to admit that i had a good laugh on it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)