1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Quitting smogon forums!!!!!

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Siegrin, Mar 14, 2011.

1. Siegrin

Siegrin

Hello Smogon Forums!

I will be quitting the forums as of today. (YEE HA SUCKAS). My short period of time here was more of a little experiment trial thing from ShinyAzelf. However, life inspired me way more than typing up analysis's for pokemon, or rating teams for people I didn't know. I know that some of you enjoy shit like this, but frankly, it's not my thing. I have better things to do

However, even as a short term member, there were many of you who have helped and hindered me, therefore, I would like to give a shoutout to name these people. Of course, I'll be nice to those who were... nice to me, and I'll be a dick to those who were a dick to me. Normally, shoutouts don't include those dicks, but this is the last chance I have, and I'm making everything I can out of it. So people like Seven Deadly Sins can suck my balls and have the whole world think of him as an asshole

Honestly, Smogon forums is a great place if you want to increase your pokemon skills, and to increase socialization across the network. However, one look at this and I determined it for people with no life, (sorry, being honest here) and with no friends (SDS much?!) Of course, there are those of you out there who DO have a life, and DO have friends. However, it's people like SDS who make me think otherwise

Why? Cause people like SDS are fucking dicks (yeah, you heard me, a fucking dick) They have zero tolerance for shit, don't really care about your rights and opinions (I'll add shit like that later) and is a fucking dictator and totalitarian (man, this is not north korea, ya know?) Therefore, it's pretty easy to determine that he IS a fucking dick with no life and no friends. After all, you really need to be picked on real bad IRL to be such a dick when you have the power to be. After all, he gave me two infractions simply because I was stating my opinion, I even asked him to quote the rule, and he never did that.

However, we'll get past all the sad shit, and get to the happy shit. However, I don't have a lot of people to thank or hate due to my short time and relatively little interaction here in the forums, but that's all coolbeans.

SHOUTOUT:

ShinyAzelf: IRL mate, awesome dude. Don't know where the fuck I would be on the forums without him. Honestly, a great guy, great friend, and great... whatever. Seriously, you need help with C&C, he's the MAN. Also, if you are high on ego, challenge him to DPP UU, get that ego down a bit.

UltimateKirbyFan: Another IRL friend, HELLA FUNNY. Knows how to get to the proper mood in every situation, I'd be a gloomy asshole just like SDS without him man. Oh god, if you need a joke, he's the man to look for

69Xanxus69: The last IRL friends, great dude, asshole sometimes. Still, he's helped me get past a lot of things, and generally, just a wicked awesome guy to be around. However, he claims to be an alt of every mod, supermod, and admin of the smogon forums. Somebody, deny that for him.

Sharkz: Lives in same town as me, don't know him IRL. However, he's still awesome to talk to. Honestly, if you feel like chilling, he's the man to look for.......

BlisseyofDoom: Just a great guy to be around too! He's helped my IRL friend ShinyAzelf work through a lot of his C&C shit. Really, a nice guy who's improved in his battling skills a lot after getting tutored by Kevin_Garret who is probably another cool dude.

eric the espeon: Cool dude, gave me and SA a lot of opportunities to expand on our forums stuffs. He's helped me a bit with LC shit, but I'm really thanking him for SA more than myself. But he did oppose SDS from being a mod, so he should be like ADMINED just for that.

BAD GUYZ:

VadRE: Honestly, a lazy shit with no backbone. HE may be LC himself, but honestly, his attitude (at least towards me) is utter shit. The quote: "There's no rush now, I'll get it done later) is SO against my ethics. Really, if he wants to do good IRL, he'll need to get rid of that attitude

Seven Deadly Cocks: Honestly, a fucking asshole. There's so much shit I can say about him, and nothing good to even serve a line of this mini-box. He can go to hell for all I care. Honestly, I'll give you a few adjectives to serve his "assholeness": Dictator, Totalitarian, asshole, jerk, etc. etc. He gives no shit about his comrades on the forums, and he violates two of the Seven Deadly Sins himself. Honestly, I have no idea why he's modded or badged, somebody take those off, I plead of you CHAOS. Btw, change your fucking attitude SDS, try getting friends for once.

Okay mods, if you feel like deleting any shit or deleting this post or even perma banning me, know that I have this on my hard drive, and all I need to do is create an alt and post it again (watcha gonna do, ban me?!) So leave it as it is, and it'll fade away by itself: my last words.
  2. Yoshi King

Yoshi King

Don't let the do[​IMG]or hit you on your way out
  3. moot

moot

this might be the definition of tl;dr ladies and gentlemen
  4. TEA_DEMON

TEA_DEMON

the last paragraph tipped the scales from pathetic to painful.
  5. Nails

Nails EAST 2014
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

Fuck LC overall imo. Our mods suck.

I'm looking at you gk.

Edit: ete is apparently cool though.
  6. Mentlegen

Mentlegen

Honestly, the only part worth reading is where he changes SDS to SDCocks. Oh my gosh, comedy gold.

And his lecture of Vadre; deep, man, deep.
  7. Atticus

Atticus Atticus
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentis a SPL Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier

hahahahahahahah
  8. masterful

masterful

Seven. Deadly. Cocks.
    I am appalled at you, Siegrin. How will SDS ever possibly recover from that oh-so-stinging burn of such epic proportions?
    The absolute definition of of too long, NOBODY CARES. Seriously, why did you expect people to seriously read this? All you do is say EtE is cool and SDS sucks. Nobody gives a shit what you say. Just go away if you hate the forums, nobody's keeping you here.
  9. ShinyAzelf

ShinyAzelf
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

<SevenDeadlySins> holy shit

<SevenDeadlySins> our poor little freedom fighter ragequat over my infraction

<Ditto> lets all hate on SDS http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3376518#post3376518

<SevenDeadlySins> jesus

<SevenDeadlySins> should i post his ridiculous pms to me in that thread

<little_gk> i'm with siegrin on this one

<little_gk> fucking sds

<little_gk> :<

<Symphonyx64> seven deadly cocks lol

<Ditto> I think we are all with Siegrin on this one

<Ditto> I say we take SDS's mods and give them to Siegrin

<TFC> I don't think we should delete that

<Fatecrashers> should i post the pm where he asks for my gender

<SevenDeadlySins> do it

<SevenDeadlySins> i'm posting the pm where he talks like he's some kind of fucking freedom fighter

Siegrin, people are supporting you, LOL
  10. Seven Deadly Sins

Seven Deadly Sins ~hallelujah~
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

More comedy gold from our departed friend:

FREEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

P.S.: I thought I told you in the infraction, his name is chaos. Lower case.

PPS: One infraction is all it takes for you to quit? Man, I wish some users shared your lack of backbone. (And yes, this was his only infraction.)
  11. Fishy

Fishy

happy 268th post
  12. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

hey seeing as you're leaving and all

im a boy
    :toast:
  13. ungulateman

ungulateman

itt firestorm changed something potentially funny so nobody can read it
  14. DarkSlay

DarkSlay This Wouldn't Have Happened In Romney's Smogon
    is a CAP Contributor

Vadre, that bastard...how could he...
  15. masterful

masterful

Firestorm, how could you take that down? It brought joy to the voices of all the little boys and girls of Smogon. Now it's gone forever.
  16. masterful

masterful

How cute. That kid needs to go into politics so he can have his lulzy views shitted on on a larger scale.
  17. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Fine, fine, children. Restored with highlights for people like moot with ADD.
  18. Oglemi

Oglemi We broke it. Yes, we were naughty. Completely naughty.
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

Ahhh, where's my shoutout???

Asshole.
  19. Jibaku

Jibaku Not taking FS requests atm.
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

I agree with this completely
  20. Seven Deadly Sins

Seven Deadly Sins ~hallelujah~
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Firestorm, how dare you move this to Trou Du Cul where normal people can't comment. It's totalitarian bullshit like this that's bringing Smogon down.

DOWN WITH FIRESTORM

DOWN WITH FIRESTORM

FREEDOM
  21. little gk

little gk <Birkal> I will quit everything I do on smogon
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i don't see why anyone would like vader anyways, he's just a nazi..

[20:37] <&Vader> SHUT UP YOU JEW DO YOU WANT TO BE BURNED...
    [20:37] <&Vader> i'll turn it into #holocaust in here...

:(
  22. Firestorm

Firestorm I did my best, I have no regrets!
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Firestorm and Freedom start with the same letter.
    They're practically anagrams.
  23. ShinyAzelf

ShinyAzelf
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

SDS and Vader don't hate me for this!!!

EDIT:

UKF would like to be heard.

[14/03/2011 1:30:01 PM] UltimateKirbyFan: ok
    [14/03/2011 1:30:04 PM] UltimateKirbyFan: quote this:
    [14/03/2011 1:30:17 PM] ShinyAzelf: Sure, anything you'd like =P
    [14/03/2011 1:30:53 PM] UltimateKirbyFan: "hey hey hey! I got mentioned! I'm honoured. Although this is completely unnessecary and absolutely over the top. Talk about a ragequit lol"
  24. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

man when will people realize that internet forums in general are all dictatorships

also i do not want to jump on the bandwagon but what does it say about YOUR life when you spend 15~ min writing a rant you know 6 people will enjoy and the rest of the community (sorry; empire) will scorn?
  25. jrrrrrrr

jrrrrrrr wubwubwub
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Oh man if I had a dollar for every time I've agreed with OP, I'd have seven....deadly cocks. We already know he's a jerk. He was nominated for meanest user, and you threw away your vote! Why complain about democracy if you aren't going to use it anyways?!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)