1. Post all suggestions for Pokemon Showdown in this thread. Do NOT post them in the Suggestion Box!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Quoted Message Signal

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Eagle4, Aug 27, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea?

1. Good Idea!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Bad Idea.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. So-so Idea...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I like bacon

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eagle4

Eagle4

How about when somebody quotes you in a comment, a little box with a quote sign appears near the Private Message area, alerting you to the comment. Clicking on it will bring you to the comment. This way you can answer people's questions or statements from their comments efficiently and effectively, without having to go through the hassle of searching through threads, or accidentally stumbling across the comment in question.

What do you guys think?
  2. Birkal

Birkal Now watch me tie it into a knot with my tongue
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
    CAP Head Mod

If this was an optional feature, then I wouldn't see the harm in it. It could be a useful resource for some users. However, you're going to need an administrator and/or a programmer to implement this for you, if it is at all possible. If one of them wishes to come by and respond to this thread in the future and work on it, then cool. Otherwise, I daresay...

We don't have the technology.
  3. Birkal

Birkal Now watch me tie it into a knot with my tongue
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris an Artistis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
    CAP Head Mod

Scratch that, we do have the technology. Welcome to the New Age.
    Celever likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)