Racial preference in dating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
white boys mostly (caucasian & stuff), some black guys are hot tho but generall I dont like much.

I dont like neither asiatic/oriental/arabic/latin guys (except certain br ones and some exceptions from latin guys which doesn't look like that at all).
Where do you come from?
(Just asking out of interest)

Cresselia~~

i'm black for reference

i don't really have any racial preference tbh
i find myself attracted to white and asian women more often but that's mostly because i see them more often than black women, indian women, etc.

but like in general? i just don't have any preference. race isn't really a serious thing when it comes to physical attraction for me tbh
I'm guessing that it's other stuff that came with race that matters, rather than the race itself.
A lot of people seem to be turned on at Asians for their small body size.
I think that might be why black women aren't attractive-- they are tall and have a large build. Rather than they are stereotyped into whatever negative.
(Though a lot of black women seem to be assuming it's stereotypes that caused this, and got butt hurt in the videos)

Personally I prefer white girls(I am Mexican)
I have yet to date/have sex with a Mexican girl nor do I have any desire to. Their personality and general idea of life annoys me.

I'm Korean and Black if anyone is wondering, and I have never been attracted to a Black girl in my life. I don't know what it is, but I just don't find black females all that attractive.

Asian and white women are really attractive in my eyes, though. I don't think I've been influenced by stereotypes, media, etc. I've just been like this for as long as I can remember. Latinos are meh.

Only ever been attracted to white girls (I'm white myself) and never been attracted to a black girl so I suppose I have a pretty strong racial preference, though I don't discount any particular race. So, if I ever see a black girl I find attractive then I won't just not be attracted because she's black, if that makes any kind of sense...
For me, the fairer the skin the better, and black or blonde hair.

Cresselia~~

I've never been attracted to any non-Asians, I admit.
But I think one day, I'll be attracted to someone other than my race. I think it's a matter of whether that particular individual attracts me.

I don't really care about color as long as they are not too pale, but I only date guys with cute hair, that may sound weird but I don't like guys with really curly hair or afros, shaved head's are a no-no and neither is hair longer than the shoulders, I don't enjoy too much facial hair either (shadow is sexy but I hate beards and mustaches). But all of the above is generally found in people of color or latinos, which bothers me because I really like both, I just don't like their hair (in general). Black or latino men with good hair are actually more likely to turn me on because of how rare they are.

For reference i'm Italian.

I don't really have a racial preference but i find myself most attracted by East European girls because of their mre "free" behavior in most parts of life.

verbatim

[PLACEHOLDER]
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Personally I prefer white girls(I am Mexican)
I have yet to date/have sex with a Mexican girl nor do I have any desire to. Their personality and general idea of life annoys me.
Nah Jynx you're fine, there's no way that anyone could possibly use this thread as a way to advance racist agendas.

Seriously though, asians and their black hair all the way

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i dont fucking care as long as she aint ugly but i usually just go for white girls since my family is conservative and if i brought home a minority, there would be talk

Cresselia~~

Lately, I've been reading articles on so-called why white men love to date Asian women.

Most articles suggest
how it's Asians being more submissive that's doing the trick, whilst I don't agree.
They said Asian women want to objectify themselves?

I think they are demonizing Asian women and the white men who love them.
They aren't respecting the white men who are making these choices.

Cresselia~~

jynx ,

#creepywhiteguys. there used to be a tumblr for this stuff but it seems to be broken
Holy fuck!
I like how the woman replies though.

Well... that Asian men stereotype happened like 2 generations ago? It doesn't happen now.

But nowadays, a still existing problem is for daughter in laws to be submissive to the mother in laws. The whole family thing just pains me.
And it is the sole thing I worry between my boyfriend and I.

... How do people even post stuff like that? Is something just so broken in their head that they can type up something like that, look at it, and actually conclude that it is okay? That is the equivalent of some guy seeing a slight argument between a woman and another guy and concluding that said guy is an utter pile of shit that doesn't deserve anybody compared the amazing, tender, and loving person who is himself. It's white knighting taken to an utterly ridiculous level that is both pathetic and creepy.

Anyway, race doesn't factor into who I would want to date. I can honestly see myself dating someone of any race as long as I can stand them as a person.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
... How do people even post stuff like that? Is something just so broken in their head that they can type up something like that, look at it, and actually conclude that it is okay? That is the equivalent of some guy seeing a slight argument between a woman and another guy and concluding that said guy is an utter pile of shit that doesn't deserve anybody compared the amazing, tender, and loving person who is himself. It's white knighting taken to an utterly ridiculous level that is both pathetic and creepy.
Beta logic; it's like wondering why an infant has to use diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)