Ragnarokalex vs The Royal Guard in The Crystal Cave

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on my long haitus from the ASB, travelling with my Pokemon, having sworn to never battle again until I understood what it really meant to be a Pokemon trainer. During my inner search, I stumbled upon a cave filled with crystals and diamonds. It was a beautiful sight! I sensed an ancient force at work here, which I thought might help me have an epiphany...

Little did I know that I was not alone. It wasn't long before I saw that two trainers, my friend Alex and a member of an ancient Royal Guard, were about to battle. They surrounded a huge crystal, the center of the cave. Perhaps Alex had tresspassed and the ancient guard was going to punish him? I had no idea. Hidden from view, I whipped out my journal and started writing down every detail of this battle...

Format: 3v3 doubles
No switching
Items allowed
All abilities active

Arena:
This arena is an ancient and wonderous place. The central (and only feature) is an ENORMOUS crystal in the center of the arena 20ft above the ground that glows with a special aura. The crystal mimics a random pokemon type, radiaiting that type(which is completly random) the effect of this glow gives any pokemon of the same type a bonus of one rank (1) to all of it's stats while penalizing any pokemon of a opposite type (ie, fire aura weakens grass, bug, steel, ice) the second effect strengthens any attack of the same type by adding +3 to it's BAP(it weakens attacks of the opposite type ie fire aura weakens fire, bug, steel, ice type moves) the aura switches after every round. The arena consists of a fifty(50) foot prefect circle with no walls, the ground itself is marble meaning, No digging! Going outside this 50 foot arena means a 5 hp reduction. and you're teleported directly under the crystal. the lighting is simulated daylight with the execption of dark which completly darkens the field. hopefully i don't get to many questions about this arena(because I hopefully explained it well).

The teams:

Ragnarokalex:

Rhyhorn (Gigaseth) Male
Nature:
Careful
Type:
Ground: STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.
Rock: STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Lightning Rod:
Type: Innate
These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightning Rod will not activate.
Rock Head:
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Reckless:
This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 25
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 14

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5
MC: 0

Attacks: 12 Total
Horn Attack
Stomp
Tail Whip
Fury Attack
Scary Face
Rock Blast

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Payback
Dig
Protect

Riolu (Aerza) Female
Nature:
Brave
Type:
Fighting: STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Steadfast:
If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Inner Focus:
When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Prankster: (Dreamworld)
The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 51 (-) (-10% Evasion)
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 4/6
DC: 2/5
MC: 4

Attacks: 14 Total
Quick Attack
Foresight
Endure
Counter
Force Palm
Feint
Reversal
Screech

Blaze Kick
Bullet Punch
Sky Uppercut

Protect
Payback
Swagger

Aron (Malthir) Male
Nature:
Adamant
Type:
Steel: STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Rock: STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy:
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head:
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal: (Dreamworld)
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. Additionally the Base Attack Power of full contact attacks [Avalanche, Brave Bird, Body Slam, Bounce, Double-Edge, Dragon Rush, Extremespeed, Flare Blitz, Giga Impact, Headbutt, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Ice Ball, Iron Head, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Quick Attack, Revenge, Rollout, Slam, Spark, Steamroller, Submission, Superpower, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, V-create, Volt Tackle, Waterfall, Wood Hammer, and Zen Headbutt is increased by two (2).] Seismic Toss, Vital Throw, and Circle Throw will fail against this Pokemon unless the user is a Fighting-type.

Stats:
Def: Rank 5
Spe: 40
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 5 (120 kg)
Base Rank Total: 16

EC: 5/9
MC: 1

Attacks: 17 Total
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down
Metal Burst
Heavy Slam
Protect

Head Smash
Dragon Rush
Superpower

Dig
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw

The Royal Guard:

Kethzyal(Staryu) (Male)
Nature: Modest (+ to S.Attack, - to Attack)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Illuminate:(Activate) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Illuminate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Natural Cure:(Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Analytic:(Innate)(DW) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 85
Weight Class: 3

Moves:(13)

Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift
Hydro Pump
Power Gem
Light Screen

Protect
Ice Beam
Thunder

<Sneasel> [Lasfirlian] (Male)
Nature: Lonely (+1 to Attack, -1 to Def)
Type:
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
Inner Focus:(Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Keen Eye:(Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Pickpocket:(DW)(Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115
Base Rank Total: 17

EC: 0/6

Attacks:(14)
Agility
Leer
Taunt
Scratch
Screech
Fury Swipes
Faint Attack
Quick Attack

Counter
Fake Out
Crush Claw

Protect
Shadow Claw
Dig

Thadural [Rebble] [Male]
Nature: Modest(+1 S. Attack, -1 Attack)
Type: Rock
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Spe: 90

Moves:(14)

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Earth Power
Metal Sound
Paleo Wave

Protect
Fire Blast
Energy Ball

Alright! Here's how it's going to go down
The Royal Guard, since he made the arena, sends out his mons first
Ragnarokalex sends out his mons and attacks
The Royal Guard attacks
I ref
and then we'll see what happens...

The crystal will glow starting at the end of the first round. The glow will change every turn. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Quickly, Gigaseth and Malthir! Show him the power of ancient tomb loot!

Gigaseth - Payback Kethzyal - Thunderfang Kethzyal - Payback Kethzyal

Malthir - Head Smash Kethzyal - Shadow Claw Kethzyal - Head Smash Kethzyal

I don't care, brother or not, you shall not take this cave!

Kethzyal: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump (target Gigaseth)

Thadural: Fire Blast, (Malthir) Energy Ball(Gigaseth) Fire Blast(Malthir)

Round 0:

Alex:

Rhyhorn (Gigaseth) Male
Nature:
Careful
Type:
Ground: STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Lightning Rod:
These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they transfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts. If a Pokemon has a type immunity to Electric attacks, Lightning Rod will not activate.
Rock Head:
Reckless:
This Pokemon has an innately aggressive nature that lets it use all-out attacks with recoil more effectively. Recoil attacks from this Pokemon have two (2) more Base Attack Power, and recoil percentage is unaffected.

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3(+)
Spe: 25
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 5

EC: 0/9

Attacks: 12 Total
Horn Attack
Stomp
Tail Whip
Fury Attack
Scary Face
Rock Blast

Fire Fang
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang

Payback
Dig
Protect

Aron (Malthir) Male
Nature:
Adamant
Type:
Steel: STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
Sturdy:
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head:
Heavy Metal: (Dreamworld)
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. Additionally the Base Attack Power of full contact attacks [Avalanche, Brave Bird, Body Slam, Bounce, Double-Edge, Dragon Rush, Extremespeed, Flare Blitz, Giga Impact, Headbutt, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Ice Ball, Iron Head, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Quick Attack, Revenge, Rollout, Slam, Spark, Steamroller, Submission, Superpower, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, V-create, Volt Tackle, Waterfall, Wood Hammer, and Zen Headbutt is increased by two (2).] Seismic Toss, Vital Throw, and Circle Throw will fail against this Pokemon unless the user is a Fighting-type.

Stats:

EC: 5/9
MC: 1

Attacks: 17 Total
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down
Metal Burst
Heavy Slam
Protect

Head Smash
Dragon Rush
Superpower

Dig
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw

The Royal Guard:

Kethzyal(Staryu) (Male)
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Illuminate:(Activate) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Illuminate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Natural Cure:(Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Analytic:(Innate)(DW) If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Moves:(13)

Tackle
Harden
Water Gun
Rapid Spin
Recover
Camouflage
Swift
Hydro Pump
Power Gem
Light Screen

Protect
Ice Beam
Thunder

Thadural [Rebble] [Male]
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Earthquake, Bulldoze, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2).
Mold Breaker (DW): (Innate) Whenever this Pokemon attacks, it emits an invisible, blindingly quick pulse preceding the attack that disables the opponents natural abilities (e.g. Levitators plummet towards the ground before Earthquake hits, Volt Absorb will not absorb electric attacks, Clear Body does not prevent stat-drops, etc.)

Moves:(14)

Tackle
Defense Curl
Rollout
Rock Blast
Disable
Acupressure
Mud Shot
Power Gem
Earth Power
Metal Sound
Paleo Wave

Protect
Fire Blast
Energy Ball

Order of Operations: Rebble --> Staryu --> Lairon --> Rhyhorn

Round 1:

I watched as Alex sent out two quadripedal rocks, a Lairon, and a Rhyhorn. Meanwhile, the Guard sent out two Pokemon that I had previously used in battle: Rebble and Staryu. All four had names, but I couldn't hear them.

Rebble immediately unleashed a dazzling blast of fire that struck Lairon hard! I could hear the poor sap cry out in agony. Rhyhorn wasn't safe from assault either; Staryu wasted no time drenching him in a beautiful Hydro Pump! This was no ordinary attack, however; I knew from the fizz on Rhyhorn's body that the attack generated carbonated water! What does this mean? Absolutely nothing! Lairon and Rhyhorn were seething with rage from the attacks, and rushed forward to strike back! In an impressive double-whammy, they rammed into Staryu with a Head Smash and a Payback respectively. Such an amazing display of teamwork!

Staryu was wounded, but pressed on anyway. It got up quickly and retaliated with a powerful Ice Beam that hit Rhyhorn really hard! The impact sent the beast flying into the air, but the fast Rebble zipped right above him and nailed him into the ground with a powerful Energy Ball! Rhyhorn's cries of pain touched my soul. Even though the trainer was trying to loot a valuable and priceless treasure, the Pokemon himself was innocent. In an act of teamwork, Lairon stepped in and sunk his teeth into Staryu's gem. It was a Thunder Fang! Staryu was left paralyzed (15%) after that attack! Seeing an opening, Rhyhorn launched his own counterattack: a powerful Shadow Claw!

Rebble's passion ignited when it saw its partner wounded. It unleashed its fiery anger in an intense Fire Blast that consumed Lairon in fire! This scalding Critical Hit left Lairon with second-degree burns! Lairon struck back with a powerful, but weakened, Head Smash, attacking the also wounded Staryu! Rhyhorn picked up where Lairon left off with Payback, leaving Staryu on its last limbs! In a final attack, Staryu dazzled me with its most beautiful Hydro Pump yet! The attack nailed Rhyhorn, leaving him unable to battle! Meanwhile Lairon felt the pain from his burns.

I saw the gem in the middle of the battlefield glowing, radiating a metallic aura! Suddenly the whole cave looked like it was made of steel!

Round 1:

Alex:

KO'D

Aron (Malthir) Male
Nature:
Adamant
Type:
Steel and Rock
Abilities:
Sturdy:
Rock Head:

Stats:
HP: 54
Energy: 82

The Royal Guard:

Kethzyal(Staryu) (Male)
Abilities:
Illuminate:(Activate)
Natural Cure:(Innate)

HP: 4
Energy: 86

Thadural [Rebble] [Male]
Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate)
Technician: (Innate)

Energy: 78
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 1

Field Effects:
Gem Glow: Steel Aura
Effects: (no steel types on the field at the moment) Rock and ice types are weakened by one rank in all stats. Steel type attacks are stronger, rock and ice attacks are weaker.

Kethzyal: Spam Hydro Pump until dead.

Thadural: Metal Sound-Fire Blast(Malthir)-Metal Sound

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one of them has fallen against our unstoppable might!

Alright Aerza, it might not look like it, but we've got him right where we want em.

Aerza: Payback Staryu - Sky Uppercut Rebble - Sky Uppercut Rebble

Malthir: Heavy Slam Rebble - Protect - Heavy Slam Rebble

Round 1:

Alex:

KO'D

Aron (Malthir) Male
Nature:
Adamant
Type:
Steel and Rock
Abilities:
Sturdy:
Rock Head:

Stats:
HP: 54
Energy: 82

The Royal Guard:

Kethzyal(Staryu) (Male)
Abilities:
Illuminate:(Activate)
Natural Cure:(Innate)

HP: 4
Energy: 86

Thadural [Rebble] [Male]
Abilities:
Levitate: (Innate)
Technician: (Innate)

Energy: 78
Atk: Rank 0 (-)
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 1

Order of Operations: Rebble > Riolu > Lairon > Staryu

Round 2:

Alex tossed one of his balls into the air and out popped a baby. I was impressed. Riolu was geared up and ready for action! He didn't land on the ground before falling toward staryu and poking it. (with Payback) Staryu broke down into pieces, unable to battle. Rebble was left all alone... The poor creature responded with an ear-piercing Metal Sound that reacted with the metallic gem, making it even more intense! Riolu and Lairon's mental walls had to have been extremely weakened (-3 stages) from that sound! Lairon recovered quickly and rushed into action, ramming into Rebble with a powerful heavy slam!

Acting fast (though in pain from burn wounds), Lairon protected himself in a mental barrier just as Rebble was about to respond to the heavy slam with a fire blast! But the protect was futile; the attack missed anyway! Riolu took advantage of the situation to nail the poor Rebble with a mighty Sky Uppercut that sent Rebble flying!

Rebble unleashed one final Metal Sound that caused me great pain, and that almost completely destroyed the mental barriers of Riolu and Lairon, but another onslaught of Sky Uppercut and Heavy Slam left Rebble Unable to battle. The tables have completely turned and The Royal Guard is now at a disadvantage! Will he be able to pull off a win? Or will Alex get away with theft? I'll say this; if the Guard loses, I will make sure Alex cannot steal ANYTHING from this cave!

Right after Rebble was recalled, the giant crystal changed colors! It started giving off an eerie haunted aura instead, and I could see Riolu quaking in fear!

Round 2:

Alex:

Riolu (Aerza) Female
Nature: Brave
Type: Fighting:

Abilities:
Steadfast:
Inner Focus:

Stats:
Energy: 79
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 1 (-5 stages)

Aron (Malthir) Male
Nature:
Adamant
Type:
Steel and Rock
Abilities:
Sturdy:
Rock Head:

Stats:
HP: 50
Energy: 54
SpD: Rank 2 (-5 stages)

The Royal Guard:

KO'd

KO'd

Field Effects:
Ghost Crystal (Ghost types get an all-round +1 rank boost; Psychic and Fighting types get an all-round -1 rank drop. Ghost attacks are stronger, psychic and fighting attacks are weaker

TRG will summon his last mon
Then Alex will declare actions

Show that sneasel whos boss!

Aerza: Sky Uppercut+Sky Uppercut Combo - Cooldown - Bullet Punch
If Sneasel uses Dig A1, Use Bullet Punch and push actions down, IF he uses it A2 and your not cooling down, use Bullet Punch all 3 Actions

Malthir: Superpower+Superpower combo - Cooldown - Heavy Slam
If Sneasel uses Dig A1 and stays underground, Chill A1 and push actions down, IF this would cause u to not be able to use the combo, use Heavy Slam A3

Round 2:

Alex:

Riolu (Aerza) Female
Nature: Brave
Type: Fighting:

Abilities:
Steadfast:
Inner Focus:

Stats:
Energy: 79
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 1 (-5 stages)

Aron (Malthir) Male
Nature:
Adamant
Type:
Steel and Rock
Abilities:
Sturdy:
Rock Head:

Stats:
HP: 50
Energy: 54
SpD: Rank 2 (-5 stages)

The Royal Guard:

<Sneasel> [Lasfirlian] (Male)
Nature: Lonely (+1 to Attack, -1 to Def)
Type:
Ice:
Dark:

Abilities:
Inner Focus:(Innate)
Keen Eye:(Innate)

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Def: Rank 1(-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115
Base Rank Total: 17

Sneasel>Riolu>Lairon

I saw the guard's final Pokemon, a red Sneasel, enter the battlefield. Things didn't look that good for the safety of the crystals in this beloved cave. Sneasel's body glowed ref, preparing a counterattack! But as Riolu and Lairon prepared their strongest moves, I wasn't sure if Sneasel would even survive to pull it off. Riolu struck first, with a super sky uppercut! Despite being weakened by the crystal, it still did massive damage. Before Sneasel could even land after being knocked into the air, he was rammed into at an extreme intensity by a maximum intensity superpower courtesy of Lairon! Sneasel was rendered unable to battle, meaning that robbery prevailed over protection of this great cave. Ragnarokalex won!

Alex gets a win and 2 TC
Lairon gets 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC, and 1 KOc
Rhyhorn gets 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC, and a free bath
Riolu gets 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC, and 1 KOc

TRG gets a loss and 2 TC
Staryu gets 2 MC, 1 EC, 1 DC, and 1 KOc
Sneasel and Rebble each get 2 MC, 1 EC, and 1 DC

I get 6 RC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)