Raikou

Discussion in 'Uploaded Analyses' started by Santuga, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Santuga

Santuga

Made a few changes that I thought were good, thanks a lot melvni :)
  2. Oglemi

Oglemi #bananarepublic
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
    C&C Leader

stamping the combo of those three am checks

[gp]1/2[/gp]
  3. Santuga

Santuga

Alright, only one more!
  4. NixHex

NixHex Right place at the wrong time.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

Very well written.
    [GP](2/2)[/GP]
  5. Santuga

Santuga

YES! This is now done! Thank you everyone :D
  6. kokoloko

kokoloko I fill the bag.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner
    Underused Leader

So I go to upload this analysis and I see the Overview has literally been copied word for word... change that (and anything else that has been copied) ASAP or I'll not only reassign this but I will infract you for Plagiarism.
  7. Santuga

Santuga

When I first started on this analysis, I made a mention about using the old overview and no one objected until now...

Anyway, done
  8. NixHex

NixHex Right place at the wrong time.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

Checking the new overview. Please make these fixes, they're pretty simple. No need for another stamp or anything, just post when you've implemented them so it can go up. Also, in a revamp, it's best to re-do all of the material, even the Overview. In fact it's not even the norm to copy stuff which is probably why no one remembered that you stated that you would be reusing it. Glad you wrote a new one though!

9. Santuga

Santuga

Okay, I'll make sure to keep that in mind. Thank you again for the check ;D
  10. kokoloko

kokoloko I fill the bag.
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Past SPL Winner
    Underused Leader

no harm done; sorry if i sounded harsh before--i needed to make sure you understood that you'd made a serious mistake. you fixed it, though, so you're good.

uploaded.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)