Rayzen's Pokémon Business Enterprise. Updated (05/04/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont remember, i know that it is not perfect xD but it has goods ones. (i will tell you when i go home)

I am interested in your Genesect of japan, but the other pokemon i already have them =(, would you like to do a little BP for the others two?
I'm adding a couple more pokemons, I'll pm you with the new additions, otherwise we can work out a deal with bps, no problems.

I need to capture a spare pokemon real quick and I thought the houndour was 31/X/31/31/31/31 and hatched at least.
Yeah it is 31/x/31/31/31/31

Also, now adition

Dex #694-695

Nature:
Timid | Gender: |(♀)| Ability: Solar Power
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
(Lv. 1)
-Glare
-Camouflage
-Agility
-Electric Terrain

Chris

UT Moves: Clare | Camouflage |Agility | Electric Terrain
Trained Moves: Attack 1 | Attack 2 |Attack 3 | Attack 4
OT: Chris | ID: 23545 SV = 1979 Reddit user MidTundra
Notes: Thanks to .com for the ditto that i used to breed this ^^.
Hidden Power: ICE
NickNamed:
"Mandra " also available without NN.
Hached at:
Anistar City

Thanks for the trade!
Thanks to you too ;)

Thanks for trade- very nice thread !
You are awesome too doing BPs, i hope to trade with you again ;)
Hello, I am interested in the 30/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Xerneas. Any KB Legends in here interest you for it?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ngd-legends-coming-soon.3514491/#post-5657961

I'd need to get them cloned first.
Yeah i liked a couple of things in your thread but my Xerneas is not Redis, you know?

Thanks to you too ;)

You are awesome too doing BPs, i hope to trade with you again ;)

Yeah i liked a couple of things in your thread but my Xerneas is not Redis, you know?
Okay, when you say Non-Redis do you mean it is completely NFT(I'd still be interested)?
What did you want for it? I can trade in about 5 hours if that's fine(don't want to piss off my dad by being on the PC/3DS).

Okay, when you say Non-Redis do you mean it is completely NFT(I'd still be interested)?
What did you want for it? I can trade in about 5 hours if that's fine(don't want to piss off my dad by being on the PC/3DS).
When i say non-Redis means that you can not trade it after you get it from me (Neither Smogon, neither others forums) (It will be of your collection only for you).
And yeah are you interested in? because a lot of pokemon in your thread are redis.

When i say non-Redis means that you can not trade it after you get it from me (Neither Smogon, neither others forums) (It will be of your collection only for you).
And yeah are you interested in? because a lot of pokemon in your thread are redis.
Yes I'm still interested even just for collection purposes. What did you want for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)