1. The moderators of this forum are Jellicent and Lutra.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Gen 3 Random Battle (LIVE!)

Discussion in 'Ruins of Alph' started by HoeenHero, Apr 5, 2017.

1. HoeenHero

HoeenHero The misspelled Hero!
    is a Battle Server Moderator

1 specific pokemon or multiple? list which ones have the issue.
  2. Tiksi

Tiksi Dazzling Gleam

ive only seen it on charizard so far but idk which others it could be possible on (/ what situations in which itd be good)
  3. HeadsILoseTailsYouWin

HeadsILoseTailsYouWin

While we're at it, could we make it that an offensive setup move requires enough coverage so that nothing is completely immune to the mon's moveset? I've been getting Bulk Up/High Jump Kick/Mach Punch/Counter Hitmonchans occasionally, as well as Curse/Thunder Wave/Seismic Toss/Counter Registeel.
    And can we also remove Sitrus Berry entirely from the item pool and replace it with Salac(on sub+drum sets) or Leftovers(without sub+drum)? 30 HP is like 10% at level 100.

In general, redundant coverage is a massive problem for some sets, typically Fighting types. Brick Break/High Jump Kick Medicham (both are good options. putting them on the same set is not.), Cross Chop/Revenge Hariyama. There's other nitpicks like Protect without Wish on certain eeveelutions, Sunny Day + Giga Drain on some Chlorophyll Pokemon, Lugia with no Recover, etc. Also the lack of choice band metagross/aerodactyl saddens me.
    OrangeGuru and HoeenHero like this.
  4. Tiksi

Tiksi Dazzling Gleam

Oh for redundancy I've seen hp rock + rock slide on mons like rhydon and golem
  5. LibertarianMaster

LibertarianMaster

Or Steelix...

[​IMG]
  6. Capt Forest

Capt Forest

I love the handle Libertarian Master! you vote Gary Johnson? I am a card carrying member myself!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)