Status
Not open for further replies.
Challenge time A-GO-GO!

Battle Type: Beginner Battle 2v2 Singles
DQ Time: 3 days
Restrictions: 2 Recovers/5 chills
Music: Aalborg Fantasy Soundtracks - Galactic Time
Arena: The Anomaly
I accept. Switch=yes (i've been wanting to try this for a while), no items, all abilities
The Anomaly said:
Nobody knows how the Anomaly got there. Nobody knows what the Anomaly really is. All they know is that it's the perfect stage to conduct battles. When the fight begins, there will be simply nothing, just a blank blanket of white which makes you think you're going mad. However, as the battle progresses, the Anomaly will shift to adapt to the requirements. If a fish pokemon is sent out, then suddenly a pond will appear to swim in. If a Pokemon uses Rock Slide, rocks will be created from nothing. All that is required the Anomaly provides.
Teams:

Ralts - Shizuka (F)
Nature: Calm
Type: Psychic - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
KOs: 0

Abilities:
Trace: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Syncronize: (Innate) Pokemon with this ability mentally link their condition to an opposing Pokemon and pass on any status inflicted on them to their foe. Due to their body structure, Poison types cannot be poisoned and Fire types cannot be burned in this manner.
Telepathy: (DW) - LOCKED.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 0
Def: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 40

EC: 1/9
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
-Growl
-Confusion
-Double Team
-Teleport
-Lucky Chant
-Magical Leaf
-Heal Pulse
-Calm Mind

-Disable
-Encore
-Memento

-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Toxic
-Trick Room

Deino - Asmodeus (M)
Nature: Naughty (Adds one Rank to Attack; Subtract one Rank to Special Defense)
Type: Dark - Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Dragon - Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
KOs: 1

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three, but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 38

EC: 1/9

Attacks:
-Tackle
-Dragon Rage
-Focus Energy
-Bite
-Headbutt
-Dragonbreath
-Roar
-Crunch
-Outrage

-Fire Fang
-Ice Fang
-Thunder Fang
-Draco Meteor

-Toxic
-Taunt
-Thunder Wave

Monohm [Zeus] (M)
Nature: Modest (+SpA, -Atk)
Type: Electric/Dragon
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
Sheer Force (DW): (Can be Enabled) This Pokemon can energize all its attacks with secondary effect chances less than 100%. When Enabled, the Base Attack Power of every move with an effect chance less than 100% increases by two (2), but they will never have a secondary effect.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 1 (-1)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+1)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 60

EC: 3/9
MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Growl
Leer
Dragon Rage
Charge
Thundershock
Rain Dance
Twister
Spark
Discharge
Slack Off
Hurricane

DragonBreath
Power Gem
Magnet Rise

Hyper Beam
Thunderbolt
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
Surf

Kabuto [Neptune] (M)
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
Type: Rock/Water
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (DW): (Can be enabled) The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 55

EC: 1/6

Attacks:
Scratch
Harden
Absorb
Slash
Leer
Mud Shot
Sand Attack

Confuse Ray
Dig
Screech

Hone Claws
Bide
Rock Slide
Waterfall

Order:

TheWolfe sends out a pokemon.
AlphaJolt sends out a pokemon and issues actions.
TheWolfe issues actions.
I ref.
TheWolfe issues actions.
AlphaJolt issues actions.
I ref.
AlphaJolt issues actions.
TheWolfe issues actions.
I ref.
And so on....

Go Zeus! This is your battle. Take the offense and open up with Charge to power up your next action, Thunderbolt, as well as raise your Special Defense. Follow up with a Hyper Beam.

"A Monohm? This should be fun!

Shizuka! Cheer on that electric fuzzball with an Encore! Then douse its spirits with a Toxic! Close the round with 2 Double Team images!"

Encore ~ Toxic ~ Double Team (2 images)

Shizuka: Ralts!

Ralts
Energy: 100
Stats: N/A
Other:
N/A

Monohm
Other: N/A

Me
HP: 100000000000
Energy: 10
Stats: +2 Awesomeness
Other: Confused (∞)

Round 1:

Where are we? What's going on? I can't see anything except for white space! LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BATTTTTTTLE!

Woah! It's a Ralts! And look over there! There is a Monohm! Hmmm, I wonder what they're doing. Woah look! That Monohm has electric-spark-things going around its body. It looks like its charging up. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. I got electrocuted. Stupid Monhom. What the heck? That Ralts is clapping. As if he wants me to shocked. Stupid Ralts.

Why are sparks still coming out of Monohm? Maaaybe he is tying to impress the Ralts. AAAAAACK. I got shocked again. And that Ralts is still clapping. Woah! What's that! There is something flying towards me. It is purple and smells horrible. OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. My eyes. MY EYES HAVE POISONED. Get me out of here. I need to go to the hospital.

Stupid Ralts is till clapping. STOP CLAPPING RALTS. NOW. That Monohm is charging up even more electricity. I sure hope he doesn't plan on attacking me. That would be bad. What. Where did Ralts go? Oh, he's behind me. WAAIT. He's in front of me. WHAT. He's on my head. THERE 3 RALTSES. Or is Ralt's. What is the plural form of Ralts!? Anyways, WHY IS THERE A RALTS ON MY HEAD? GET ME OUT OF HERE.

End Round 1

Ralts
Energy: 75
Other:
2 clones

Monohm
Energy: 79
Stats: +1 SpD
Other: Charge (6)

Me
HP: 10000000000
Stats: +1 Awesomeness
Other: Confused (∞), Toxic, Paralysis

Monohm used Charge! (-7 energy)
Ralts used Encore! (-10 energy)

Ralts used Toxic! The attack missed! (-7 energy)

Ralts used Double Team! 2 clones were created! (-8 energy)

"Good stuff. Now set up your Trick Room, release another Toxic and end with a Psychic blast!"

Trick Room ~ Toxic ~ Psychic

Shizuka: Ralts!

Ok now that you aren't encored destroy the clones and do damage. Discharge, Thunderbolt, and then finish up with HyperBeam.

Ralts
Other:
N/A

Monohm
Other: N/A

Me
HP: 100000000000
Stats: +2 Awesomeness
Other: Confused (∞)

Round 2:

Will edit.

End Round 2

Ralts
HP: 57
Energy: 53
Other:
15% Paralysis

Monohm
HP: 80
Energy: 58
Stats: +1 SpD
Other: Charge (3), 15% Paralysis

Me
HP: 100000000
Other: Confused (∞), Toxic, Paralysis

Trick Room, 3r

Monohm used Discharge! The clones dissipated! Critical Hit! Ralts was paralyzed! Ralt's Sychronize caused Monohm to become paralyzed! (-15 HP, -5 energy)
Ralts uses Trick Room! The room's dimensions were twisted! (-9 energy)

Ralts used Toxic! The attack missed (again)! (-7 energy)
Monohm used Thunderbolt! (-18 HP, -6 energy)

Ralts used Psychic! (-10 HP, -6 energy)
Monohm used Hyper Beam! The attack missed! (-10 energy)

Note: You made a slight mistake with Psychic. It equals out to 10.5 after factoring stats, so it should round up to 11 damage.

"Don't quit now! We still got a performance to put on!"

Psychic ~ Disable Discharge ~ Teleport back into Pokeball

~Simon stumbles around the Anomaly, dazed and confused as to where he actually is. Dazed, confused, he manages to trip over his own feet~

"Are we there yet!?!?"

~Simon flops down, sobbing slightly. Looking up, he sees 2 trainers with there 2 pokemon, locked in battle, staring at him. He quickly pulls out a pad and pen~

"Ohh, alright. I'll ref."

Pre-Round Information:
Trick Room: 3 Rounds

Shizuka (Ralts) [F]
En: 53
Spe: 40
Stats: None
Other: Paralysis (15%)
Moves: Psychic ~ Disable (Discharge) ~ Teleport (Retreat)

Zeus (Monohm) [M]
HP: 80
En: 58
Spe: 60
Stats: +1 SpD (3a)
Other: Charged (3a), Paralysis (15%), Sluggish (1a)
Moves: Thunderbolt ~ Discharge ~ Thunderbolt

Round 3 Start!
You deserve some form of flavour. So, you may have my signature-lazy speedreffing!

In the Trick room, Fast is slowest and slowest is faster!

Ralts: I am imagining you being thrown around the room... Wow! It happens! (Psychic)
Monohm: Hey, Ralts! I like Queen. Why? Thunderbolts and Lightning! Very Very Frightening! (Thunderbolt)
Me: Actually, you can't do that. You're still tired from the Hyper Beam (Failed, due to sluggish)
Ralts: You will no longer remember how to use Discharge! (Disable)
Monohm: I will use it in spite of you! (Discharge)
Me: You can't do that; you don't know how. (Disabled)
Ralts: Wow, would you look at the time, I have to go! (Teleport)
Monohm: Moar Thunderbolts! (Thunderbolt)
Me: He's not here anymore, that didn't work. (Miss)

Post-Round Information:
Trick Room: 2 Rounds

Shizuka (Ralts) [F]
En: 37
Spe: 40 (10)

Zeus (Monohm) [M]
HP: 70
En: 41
Spe: 60 (15)
Stats:None
Other: Paralysis (10%), Disabled (4a)

Action 1:
Ralts: (Para <150, rolled 803) Uses Psychic! (7-1 = 6 En) (Crit <63, rolled 708) (9+3+(2-2)*1.5)+(-1*1.75) = 10.25 = 10 Dmg! (SpD Drop <100, rolled 135)
Monohm: (Para <150, rolled 727) Uses Thunderbolt! (7-1 = 6 En) Monohm was too tired! (Sluggish)

Between Actions:
Monohm: No longer Sluggish!

Action 2:
Ralts: (Para <150, rolled 536) Uses Disable! (7 En) Foe's Discharge was Disabled!
Monohm: (Para <150, rolled 617) Uses Discharge! (6-1 = 5 En) Discharge is Disabled!

Action 3:
Ralts: (Para <150, rolled 231) Uses Teleport! (4-1 = 3 En) Returns to its Pokeball!
Monohm: (Para <150, rolled 270) Uses Thunderbolt! (7-1 = 6 En) (Miss)

Post-Round:
Monohm: Paralysis Lessens! (Now 10%)
Boosts wear off! (SpD normal, No longer Charged)

Seeing as TheWolfe only has one other pokemon, that one will be coming out; Introducing, Asmodeus!

Asmodeus (Deino) [M]
En: 100
Other: None

TheWolfe Orders
Alphajolt Orders
I Ref

EDIT: That is correct. I was taking my information from Fire Blast's previous round, and he didn't indicate sluggish. I'll edit it to show this.

Hey there. Thanks for sub-reffing. :3 Monohm couldn't use Thunderbolt due to using Hyper Beam in the previous round and thus ended up being sluggish. Also Disable should've worked since he wasn't able to pull off Thunderbolt, pushing Discharge among the previous three actions.

"The Beginning is The End is The Beginning..."

Draco Meteor ~ Outrage ~ Outrage (Rampaging)

Well that round sucked. Thanks for subreffing! Let's wait this out but still do some damage. Dragon Pulse, Slack Off, Dragon Pulse.

Thank goodness: I was worried it was going to DQ before I could do anything to hold a candle to.

Pre-Round Information:
Trick Room: 2 Rounds

Asmodeus (Deino) [M]
Moves: Draco Meteor ~ Outrage*2

Zeus (Monohm) [M]
HP: 70
En: 41
Other: Paralysis (10%), Disabled (4a)
Moves: Dragon Pulse ~ Slack Off ~ Dragon Pulse

Round 4 Start!
Do de do do... This whole Anomoly thing is really giving me a headache. Too much white, and it's hard to tell where the ground stops and where the sky begins... Argh, Battle on!

Alright, so according to my pad, Monohm's paralyzed. So that should mean that it's moving last... Ohh wait. Trick Room. Right then.

Zeus focuses its strength, releasing a Dragon Pulse that hits Asmodeus square in the face. He reels, then turns to face its foe. Taking a deep breath in, it roars towards the heavens, calling down the strength of its forefathers and launching a Draco Meteor that pummels the little Dragon-Sheep into the ground.

Zeus stands up, brushing the dust out of its wool and, rather than attacking, decides to Slack Off. Is this really the time to be lolling about? You need to be fighting you opponent! Who, right now, seems fit to try and tear you to pieces. Speaking of which, Asmodeus seems to be a little bit... peeved. Okay, that's an understatement. He's fully Outraging, ripping into the little Monohm like there's no tomorrow.

Zeus is clearly on it's last legs. Raising itself up, it manages to fire off a final Dragon Pulse before Asmodeus relentlessly Outrages the little Monohm into unconsciousness.

You can learn so much from reffing. I have learnt that it takes 2 pokemon to stop a Monohm from getting a KO, and that I need to get Draco Meteor for my own Dragonair, because that shxt's powerful! This is SimonSays, and I still haven't worked out which way is actually up yet.
"Slowpoke!"
Ohh, hush you.

Post-Round Information:
Trick Room: 1 Round

Asmodeus (Deino) [M]
HP: 36
En: 77
Stats: -1 SpA
Other: Outraging (1a)

Zeus (Monohm) [M]
HP: -10 (KO'd)
En: 18
Other: Paralysis (5%), Disabled (1a)

Action 1:
Monohm: (Para <100, rolled 689) Uses Dragon Pulse! (7-1 = 6 En) (Crit <63, rolled 168) (9+3+(4-1)*1.5)*1.5 = 24.75 = 25 Dmg!
Deino: Uses Draco Meteor! (10-1 = 9 En) (Miss <100, rolled 974) (Crit <63, rolled 56) (14+3+3+(2-2)*1.5)*1.5 = 30 Dmg! Special Attack Harshly Fell!

Action 2:
Monohm: (Para <100, rolled 527) Uses Slack Off! (11 En) (+20HP)
Deino: Uses Outrage! (8-1 = 7 En) (Crit <63, rolled 205) (12+3+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 24.75 = 25 Dmg!

Action 3:
Monohm: (Para <100, rolled 297) Uses Dragon Pulse! (7-1 = 6 En) (Crit <63, rolled 1) (9+3+3+(4-1)*1.5)*1.5 = 24.75 = 29.25 = 29 Dmg!
Deino: Uses Outrage! (8-1 = 7 En) (Crit <63, rolled 199) (12+3+(4-3)*1.5)*1.5 = 24.75 = 25 Dmg!
Monohm fainted!

With that quick KO, a new Challenger appears! Introducing Neptune!

Kabuto (Neptune) [M]

Alphajolt Orders
TheWolfe Orders
I Ref

Finish him off with Rock Slide, Waterfall, Rock Slide. If he hits himself in his confusion at any point use Hone Claws that action.

"The days they go slow, the nights they go fast, it's only some time, til' we get together..."

Outrage (Rampaging) ~ Taunt ~ Thunder Wave

Getting this all up now. Just so you know, I'm one of those refs that, when they say they'll edit flavour in later, they actually do it.

Pre-Round Information:
Trick Room: 1 Round

Asmodeus (Deino) [M]
HP: 36
En: 77
Stats: -1 SpA
Other: Outraging (1a)
Moves: Outrage ~ Taunt ~ Thunder Wave

Kabuto (Neptune) [M]
Moves: Rock Slide ~ Waterfall ~ Rock Slide
Sub Hone Claws if foe hits itself

Round 5 Start!
Alrighty then, the Emo-Dragon vs the Fossil. No glaring weaknesses, apart from the Deino being low on health, but carry on.

Asmodeus is still lost in his blind Outrage, striking out at Neptune with Dragonic gusto. It seems that he is rather tired from all that twirling about, and has lost which way is up! He appears to be Intensely Confused! Neptune, a creature of opportunity, begins wishing that a Rock Slide will fall down from the sky from no visible source. And lo and behold, it happens!0 In the Anomaly, anything is possible!

Asmodeus, fighting confusion as to where it actually is, manages to spot the little Kabuto, Taunting it with some wisecrack about his mother. Neptune, completely and untterly enraged by the curtness and the childishness, tackles Asmodeus with all the force of a Waterfall!

It's not very effective.

Asmodeus, despite being told to use Thunder Wave, thinks it would be cooler to Hit itself in Confusion. Neptune, taking the opportunity to set up, picks up one of the rocks left over from the previous Rock Slide and rubs it against its Claws, honing them to fine sharp points. That'll be useful for later, I think. And by the looks, the Trick Room has finally worn off. Maybe I can start moving about at my own pace, now?

This is SimonSays, and I don't like it here, I'm getting a headache, and I can't find my Slowpoke anywhere. =[

Post-Round Information:

Asmodeus (Deino) [M]
HP: 8
Other: Confused (1a)

Kabuto (Neptune) [M]
HP: 73
En: 84
Other: Taunted (4a)

Action 1:
Deino: Uses Outrage! (8-1 = 7 En) (Crit <63, rolled 263) (12+3+(4-3)*1.5) = 16.5 = 17 Dmg!
Kabuto: Uses Rock Slide! (6-1 = 5 En) (Miss <100, rolled 744) (Crit <63, rolled 988) (8+3+(3-2)*1.5) = 12.5 = 13 Dmg!

Between Actions:
Deino's now Confused! (1 | 2 | 3, rolled 1) Intense Confusion! Lasts 4 actions!

Action 2:
Deino: (Conf. <500, rolled 745) Uses Taunt! (10-1 = 9 En) Kabuto is now Taunted!
Kabuto: Uses Waterfall! (6-1 = 5 En) (Crit <63, rolled 801) (8+3+(3-2)*1.5)*.67 = 8.375 = 8 Dmg!

Action 3:
Deino: (Conf. <500, rolled 287) Deino hit itself in Confusion! (3 En) (4+(4-2)*1.5) = 7 Dmg to self! Confusion Lowered!
Kabuto: Uses Hone Claws! (6 En) (Failed, due to Taunt!)

End of Round:
Trick Room fades!
Deino: SpA Drop Decays! (Now Normal)

TheWolfe Orders
Alphajolt Orders
I Ref

EDIT: Sorry guys. I did this reffing at around 1am, so I stuffed up royally. Fixed, and sorry.

Note: Kabuto was Taunted, so it couldn't use Hone Claws. Also his HP is now 73 since he took 17 from the Outrage. Plus, how long is his Taunt effect?

"Excellent work Asmodeus! Return at once! Go Shizuka the Ralts!"

EDIT: I just realized I'm also supposed to put in orders due to the switch rules, so here goes:

Double Team (2 images) ~ Toxic ~ Psychic
Sub: Use Magical Leaf to damage Kabuto if he tries to Dig in second action.

Thanks for the reminder, kinda forgot about ASB lol.
Neptune use Rock Slide before he gets all the subs up. Then hit with Waterfall. End with another Rock Slide which should break any remaining subs if there are any.

So, I geuss I should comment on something. Blah blah blah, the recent changes to include Weight Classes aren't making reffing this round very easy.

Pre-Round Information:

Shizuka (Ralts) [F]
En: 37
Moves: Double Team (2 Clones) ~ Toxic ~ Psychic

Kabuto (Neptune) [M]
HP: 73
En: 84
Other: Taunted (4a)
Moves: Rock Slide ~ Waterfall ~ Rock Slide

Round 6 Start!
Hey guys, are we lost? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen this white stain before, and there's no reason for it to be there. Anyways, battle on!

Neptune, freed from the absurdity of the Trick Room, clicks loudly, calling another Rock Slide to appear from the sky-ceiling-up-thing. They come crashing down around poor little Shizuka's head, causing her to Flinch! *coughbshaxcough*

Feeling confident and carefree, Neptune continues its assault on the little Emotions pokemon, enveloping itself in water and hitting her again. (Waterfall). Sizuka Overcoming fear and paralysis, manages to release a small Toxic cloud, enveloping Neptune, Badly Poisoning him! Although I fear that tactic is for bulkier pokemon...

Neptune, channeling its inner Jirachi, sends another Rock Slide to fall on Shizuka's head. Sure enough, it isn't Flinching that affects little Shizuka, but Paralysis! Ohh dear, this is not a good day for Shizuka. =\

This is SimonSays, and I seem to have misplaced my Slowpoke...

Post-Round Information:

Shizuka (Ralts) [F]
HP: 15
En: 30
Other: Paralysis (5%)

Kabuto (Neptune) [M]
HP: 71
En: 69
Other: Taunted (1a), Badly Poisoned (-2HP Next Round)

Action 1:
Kabuto: Uses Rock Slide! (6-1 = 5 En) (Miss <100, rolled 330) (Crit <63, rolled 292) (8+3+(3-1)*1.5) = 14 Dmg! (Flinch <300, rolled 267)
Ralts: Flinched!

Action 2:
Kabuto: Uses Waterfall! (6-1 = 5 En) (Crit <63, rolled 641) (8+3+(3-1)*1.5) = 14 Dmg! (Flinch <200, rolled 334)
Ralts: (Para <150, rolled 786) Uses Toxic! (7 En) Miss <100, rolled 451) Foe Kabuto is badly Poisoned!

Between Actions:
Kabuto: -1HP

Action 3:
Kabuto: Uses Rock Slide! (6-1 = 5 En) (Miss <100, rolled 690) (Crit <63, rolled 383) (8+3+(3-1)*1.5) = 14 Dmg! (Flinch <300, rolled 828)
Ralts: (Para <150, rolled 133) Ralts is Paralyzed! It is unable to move! (Para Lessens, now 10%)

Post Round:
Kabuto: (-1HP) Poison Worsens! (-2HP Next Round)
Ralts: Para Lessens! (Now 5%)

Alphajolt Orders
TheWolfe Orders
I Ref

GO GO HAX! You can do this Neptune! It will take two attacks though. Start with Waterfall and finish off with an Aqua Jet for the kill! If he is still alive for some reason, use Aqua Jet again.

Wow, the fastest reffing I've ever done. Only took 15 minutes-ish. Then again, only one Action.

Pre-Round Information:

Shizuka (Ralts) [F]
HP: 15
Other: Paralysis (5%)

Kabuto (Neptune) [M]
En: 69
Other: Taunted (1a), Badly Poisoned (-2HP)

Round 7 Start!
This round finished quite quickly. The Hax Gods are having a fit.

Kabuto picks up the water left over from previous attacks, charging once again at the little Ralts, smacking it in the face. It seems to have hit a tender spot, because that was clearly a Critical Hit! This assault has been too much for Shizuka, who falls to the ground, Knocked Out!

This has been SimonSays, and I don't like one-sided matches.

Post-Round Information:

Shizuka (Ralts) [F]
HP: -2 (KO'd)
Other: Paralysis (5%), KO'd

Kabuto (Neptune) [M]
En: 64
Other: Badly Poisoned (-3HP Next Round)

Action 1:
Kabuto: Uses Waterfall! (6-1 = 5 En) (Crit <63, rolled 4) (8+3+3+(3-1)*1.5) = 17 Dmg! (Flinch <200, rolled 424)
Ralts Fainted!

Post Round:
Kabuto: -2HP, Poison Worsens! (-3HP Next action)

And with that, Asmodeus is back out.

Asmodeus (Deino) [M]
HP: 8

TheWolfe Orders
Alphajolt Orders
I Ref

Lady luck ain't playing on my side
Lady luck ain't smiling down
Lady luck don't care about my pride
Lady luck lays it down

Outrage x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)