1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

random match team

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by Scorpiopt, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Scorpiopt

Scorpiopt

i am renewing my team to use in random match

[​IMG]

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature
    - Earth Power
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Dark Pulse
    - Flamethrower

Hydreigon its a very offensive pokemon amazing movepool ,unfortunately it lacks some speed wich suits him for the choice scarf its to clean up weakened treats and it can deal with the amount of troll pokemons like dusclops and jellicent with its stab dark pulse.
    Earthpower instead of surf because it hurts a lot more the usual hydreigon counters like heatran and most fighting types.
    I considered Draco meteor however the accuracy is an issue so dragon pulse kills all dragons that lack resistant berry

[​IMG]

Scizor @ Choice band
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - U-turn
    - Bullet Punch
    - Pursuit
    - Brick Break

Huge attack and great resistances that Scizor my favorite pokemon bug bite and bullet punch provide dual stab and great revenge killing abilities .
    Pursuit is there for trapping purposes mostly because of latios twins witch are quite common
    Brick break stops dual screens and the fact that Scizor has life orb it still destroys Tyranitar and can hit Magnezonee hard it case it tries to do some charge beam setup

[​IMG]

Latias (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Psyshock
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Psycho Shift
    - Energy Ball

Another of my favorites offensive latias is a rare thing from what i can see it, it can hit hard other dragons and protects hydreigon from fighting types .
    I am thinking of giving physchic because conkeldur always manage to survive physhock and its a quite common pokemon on random match. Refresh is there to remove status since some people think that spreading status is great skill and to laugh on their face to see it being bounced back to then
    Energy ball its for coverage since no other pokemons on the team have grass attacks

[​IMG]

Weavile @ Focus Sash
    Trait: Pickpocket
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Ice Punch
    - Night Slash
    - Protect
    - Taunt

Weaville is so underrated yes she cant take physical hits but what are team mates for .its dual stab provide great coverege and its hi speed allows it to attack first most of the times. Protect is for scouting and is case it steals leftovers to get some recovery and Taunt to prevent setting up and status moves
    She makes a great lead 90% of the situations already secured some great victories in the past

[​IMG]

Scyther @ Eviolite
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    Jolly Nature
    - Feint
    - Aerial Ace
    - Bug Bite
    - Swords Dance

Another technician pokemon and more faster than its younger brother .its it has not its resistances . Eviolite will allow even without investment to take some hits witch helps guarantying a swords dancing safely . Aerial Ace will never miss so the trolling with minimize will be stooped ( trust me its quite common) and Feint seems like a bad move however its extreme useful dealing with protect staling and its boosted by technician ( too bad gamefreak reduced its power to 30 instead of 50)

[​IMG]

Samurott @ Life Orb
    Trait: Torrent
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature
    - Megahorn
    - Waterfall
    - Superpower
    - Detect

Swanpert was my first choice however upon testing its way too dam slow for an offensive team so Samurrot came to the rescue its more faster and has access to good coverage moves , it also fixes the weakness to ice and fire type moves this team has .
  2. Golden Piloswine

Golden Piloswine

Hi! Descriptions of at least 3 lines are required in the RMT forums. Just to let you know so you can edit it, before an RMT mod locks it. Also, you can try steel gem + swords dance on scizor, which is quite handy for predicted switches. gl with your team.
  3. Scorpiopt

Scorpiopt

thank you already did the 3 line thing
  4. Golden Piloswine

Golden Piloswine

I'm kind of out of rating team right now, but your team is a little ice weak, with only 1 resist, and 3 weaknesses. So I might look into that a little bit.
  5. Scorpiopt

Scorpiopt

i need a water physical attacker problem is that there are not many alternatives there is sharpedo but creates a fighting type weakness . Kingler or Cloyster perhaps ?
  6. Golden Piloswine

Golden Piloswine

I see you added a Weavile. That clears it up a little, but now your fire weak. You have to create the perfect balance of strengths, and weaknesses. Especially on common fire spread moves like heat wave.
  7. Scorpiopt

Scorpiopt

decided to include samurrot and take out swanpert and have a choice band to Scizor ( dam item clause)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)