RANDOM POKEMON TOURNAMENT V - ROUND 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to play against CyberOdin today, in a bit.

Edit: No game played. CyberOdin have to be busy again. I hope to set another date to play.

CyberOdin✝

•LEGEND✘HUNTER•
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
Quasar and I apologize that we have not played.

PS: the problem is that when i was waiting for many hours today Wednesday, but when I had to take the pc and the bone had come a few minutes later, but I hope to see him on Thursday, and will send an mp.

Quasar and I apologize that we have not played.

PS: the problem is that when i was waiting for many hours today Wednesday, but when I had to take the pc and the bone had come a few minutes later, but I hope to see him on Thursday, and will send an mp.
We had agreed to the 21:00, why was you waiting me before this time ?

Vm'd another time, that's:
I think we could play on Friday 8 starting from 20.00 pm (for my GMT). I hope you can play

CyberOdin✝

•LEGEND✘HUNTER•
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
our gtm is too tight is that when you can, maybe I'm asleep or something, but yesterday it appeared as through 5 pm today for my country and I have been waiting to see if earlier came back to appear, but try to appear the same point Wednesday.

our gtm is too tight is that when you can, maybe I'm asleep or something, but yesterday it appeared as through 5 pm today for my country and I have been waiting to see if earlier came back to appear, but try to appear the same point Wednesday.
Do you really say that?
You are GMT -4, how do you sleep when Italian time (GMT +1) is 8 pm ?
Yesterday I could be not there, since I arrange with you an appointment for Friday (today) starting about 8 pm (my GMT).
I hope we can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)