Random Pokemon Tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok, this is based on the 132wtd tournament that SirChris and someone else who I cant remember hosted back in GSC. It died after the first round, but it was probably the most fun I ever had in a tournament.

Basically, it is a knock-out tournament with standard Advance battling rules. The fun bit is that at the start of each round, you will be assigned 6 randomly chosen pokemon that will form your team for that round.

Only Pokemon that the Smogon pokedex considers competitive will be used, with the exception of ubers and Seadra, and with the addition of Vigoroth.

The teams will be posted by me when I make pairings, so you and your opponent will be well aware of each others teams. I encourage teams to be built with this in mind, and generally being as underhanded as possible throughout the tournament as well.

There will be no trades or any crap like that, you must make a team out of only the pokemon listed.

Ok so what are you waiting for? Sign up already!

Participants [Edit-ok lets try 64! Wow!]:
1. Hipmonlee
2. ToP
3. homsar
4. batpig
5. Noobster
6. Orz
7. Fuzion
8. Justin
9. Loki
10. MoP
11. Aeolus
12. ZFS
13. bugsy
14. Floppydisk
15. ab
16. Hill
17. Sonuis
18. o_O
19. BLJ
20. Obi2Kenobi
21. Shiny Sandslash
22. Balou
23. Warthog
24. Lexay
25. Vulcan Fury
26. GonE
27. Somebody
28. DanDan
29. Cerberus
30. Zeroality
31. RiptideFugitive
32. Anyone
33. Quickman
34. Devilkid
35. Fish
36. Lesm
37. Explodus
38. jpchato
39. Hazerider
40. Alper
41. StS
42. Roger
43. Soujiro San
44. PeterPan
45. Freaktron
46. Soujiro San
47. [IGNH]
48. Cloud
49. Mekkah
50. JMC
51. Groudon69
52. Jackal
53. Darkbolt
54. SSBM Roy
55. Raikou21
56. Atlas
57. giga
58. Dragon_Hawk
59. cookkirby
60. gotei
61. Roy
62. GDPT
63. ViL
64. sDemon

Have a nice day.

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Uhh, the reason Seadra is evolved is because it is listed as a competitive pokemon in the pokedex, but it is an unevolved.. Plus it is a boring pokemon, so I just took it out of the picture.

Have a nice day.

Im in

this is probably the coolest idea for a tourney Ive seen in awhile and the thing is that only COMPETIVE pokemon is allowed makes it even better. Fuck off Farfetch'd, you aint going to be doing shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)