McMeghan's Drawings and Photoshop Works

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Hi everyone, welcome in my art thread, i would not define myself as an artist because all i do is just copying what i see, and it doesn't involve as much skill and creativity as i can find in the other (great) thread here.

So basically, i always liked drawning since i'm young and lately i showed my drawing to some Smogon member and some of them (jumpluff, PKGaming, Eos, ...) told me to open an art thread and i thought : "Why not ?", i also thought opening a thread could make me draw more, so i will update it asap i hope !

Here are the drawing i have so far, they are all manga related, they are clearly not flawless tho :
(The picture are pretty big, just sayin.)

Enjoy, and i will gladly read any kind of input about whatever you would like to say.

Last edited:

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I've drawn some sketch somewhere, but i didn't keep them, so i will answer : Not yet.

Hi5! Megh, we are the same (not an actual artists). Love your drawings. They are detailed and clean (unlike mine). I love it. Keep it going! <3
Luv'd

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
Big Chungus Winner
I don't really know if that's a worth a update, but i didn't have much motivation to draw recently, i made that gif for a friend tho :

We found some nebula gif mon on tumblr but couldn't find a Gengar, so i did it myself.

These works are pretty good and I like the shading but your line art needs some work. Yes, line art, imo is probably the hardest thing to do in drawing (and I do struggle with it, so don't worry). With a little practice, you can get there!
But, I do see you improve on every later piece.
Also, the Gengar is awesome!

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
Big Chungus Winner
Putting some life in this old thread because I did something new yesterday that I enjoyed a lot.

I wanted a new avatar featuring Karen with its GSC design. Went through a lot of websitess but couldn't find anything that fit my tastes. After talking about it with a friend, he adviced to look into the manga. He even linked me a fanmade manga (which I've quite liked) that had some chapters with Karen (artist's pxiv). I found there an image that fit my tastes to use as an avatar, but it was in black and white. I thought I'd try to colorize it with what I know from Photoshop and I really enjoyed the process and the end result, which I'm posting here.

Phone Wallpaper version - Wallpaper version

Might try my hand at colorizing more drawings in the future now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)