RarelyUsed CCAT - SS Omastar - Revision

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
sigilyph
omastar
rhydon

the flavor of the month is alomomola and so i didn't want to pick anything that gets stomped by it (choice band mesprit, bulky sd mons, tauros, gallade, etc). the only exception is rhydon who fills a role which needs to be filled (normal resist) which momo usually crushes but if you get a toxic/burn onto momo you can 2hko it around protect
252+ Atk Choice Band Rhydon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Alomomola: 223-264 (41.76 - 49.43%)
and yeah in general it's really strong.

ss234

bop.
DD Fraxure
Omastar
CB Rhydon

Woulda gone for sigi but lack of roost kinda stops it's ability to break stall :/

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Offensive Quiver Dance Lilligant
Bulky Swords Dance Scyther
Choice Band Mesprit

Will give reasoning when I am at a computer where the keys go down if you tap them, rather than having to jam them down since typing too much on this wouldn't be good for my health...

Dragon dance fraxure- looks like an amazing set.
Dcae's jynx set- dcae sucks It looks like an amazing lure for many pokemon that could potentially put a halt to the sweep of the next pokemon in this CCAT team.
I thought between QD lilligant and SS omastar but my vote goes to SS omastar.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Dragon Dance Fraxure
SubCM Mesprit
Offensive CM Sigilyph

To explain, I voted for all 3 for different reasons. DD Fraxure is pretty underrated and overshadowed by Druddigon, and to an extent, Zweilous and Altaria. However, it's a really cool Pokemon and something that I feel deserves to have some light shed on it.

Mesprit is my favorite Pokemon in RU, so I was obviously going to vote for one of its sets. I voted for SubCM because I felt it would be a little easier to build a team around. Remember, the first Pokemon or two that we pick is probably going to be our core and I've always used CB Mesprit as more of a supporting attacker. SubCM is generally a set you pick to go on a late-game sweep with and the use of Ice Beam on SV's set is also intriguing.

As for Offensive CM Sigilyph, it was about the most common set out there. If we were looking for an easier CCAT for this first round, then I felt this was one of the easier sets to do it with (along with SS Omastar, QD Lilligant, and Sub + 3 Attacks Gallade) I didn't want to vote for my own set (even though we can!) and I felt enough people already knew about SS Omastar and QD Lilligant.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)