Gengar (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Destiny Bond
- Hypnosis
- Ice Punch
- Thunderbolt

Gives me a nice fast sleep and allows me to get Forry in early if they stay in. BoltPunch for lategame cleaning and Destiny Bond to take care of things like Jirachi/Celebi/CMCune/CBers and co.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 180 HP / 136 Atk / 192 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Light Screen
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes

Spiker/Spinner who switches in on hard physical hits and Light Screens to take about 3 hits.

Articuno @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 116 HP / 128 Def / 64 Spd / 76 SAtk / 124
SDef Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Roar
- Sleep Talk

I love this thing. I just love it. Once their CBer is gone and spikes are set, I just RestTalk to have priority less Roar. The hell with Mime. IB for some special attacking.

Suicune @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 174 Def / 84 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Substitute
- Surf

I wasn't sure what to use as my stat up poke. Since I lacked a good special attacker, I decided to use CMCune for a little added Bulk. Maybe I should use CMKou.... Not sure on this one.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Def / 72 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Counter
- Protect
- Seismic Toss
- Wish

After using my Bliss to lure out physical attackers, I protect to scout their attack. If convenient I switch to Forry, if not I counter. Since I have Protect, might as well combine it with Wish. I think I should keep ST over Ice Beam, just to break Kou's subs.

Rhydon (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Focus Punch
- Megahorn
- Rock Blast

My CBer. Meant to take out Jask without getting overly hurt by SD'd HP Flying as well as be unpredictable. I could use some EVing help here.

Well thats my team. I'd like some help with this, particularly with the Cune part. I would like a bulky CMer and Jirachi is EQ weak which is never a good thing.

Very un-standard, a real benefit at times, I give you that. You could try Armaldo over Rhydon. It hasn't got nearly as much weaknesses, and SD is more effective than CB if you manage to get a TWave added somewhere. Knock Off works really good as well. It seems to depend a bit too much on Wish if you ask me. A fast, physical sweeper packing EQ and RS could wreak havoc here.

Why not just make Suicune a regular standard CMroaring Suicune to really abuse Spikes? Tyranitar wouldn't hurt in Rhydon's spot even if that makes it a standard team. But if it works, it works!

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ahh, thats because I don't want to be walled by stuff resistant to surf. Vappy usage is rising and I don't want 3-4 CMs wasted by him. And I already have IB on Cuno and IPunching Gar.

You do realize why CMCune works so well with Sandstorm and Spikes right? If you keep Roaring Vaporeon will never get it's own Wish, and if it keeps switching in trying to get the Wish, it'll keep getting hurt....

Gmax

kuahahahaha
Thats true.... Hmm... Thanks for the suggestion. So CM/Rest/Roar/Surf or Cm/Sub/Roar/Surf?

Actually Sub could be interesting and you have Wish..so as long as you avoid status with Cune, I think Sub would bring a little flare to it.

i dont really have much to say but anyway
max hp on forretress and articuno
i put 252 atk 252 def on my CBrhydons since its not like im gonna let it take a single special hit. and it survives metagross meteor mash =]

Gmax

kuahahahaha
Well, my team has Gar problems once my Gar is gone. I can switch in on TB, survive IP and KO with Rock Blast.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)