1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Please refer to this thread for the current Smogon Tier Lists.
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Rate My Deck

Discussion in 'VGC' started by MudkipZord, Mar 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MudkipZord

MudkipZord

i just need some tips to really get this deck started! ty
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Froakie x4 KSS

Frogadier x4 KSS

Greninja x3 KSS

Panpour x2 KSS

Eevee x3 DEX

Glaceon x2 PLF

Pawniard x4 KSS

Bishard x2 KSS

Furfrou x1 XY

Pokeball x3 KSS

Hard Charm x2 XY

Cheren x5

Pro. Juniper x5

Rainbow Energy x1 XY

Metal Energy x10 (Basic)

Water Energy x9 (Basic)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thats my deck ty and if you post a card to replace another plz say which card you will replace :).
  2. macle

macle ribbit
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Sorry. This forum is for the video game not tcg. Not a lot of people play tcg here. I suggest asking Mekkah what he thinks about it in pm :)
  3. TheMantyke

TheMantyke ᴵ ᶰᵉᵉᵈ ᵃ ᵐᵒᶰˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵒ ᶜᶫᵒᵇᵇᵉʳ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ᴷᶦʳᵇʸ
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus
    VGC Leader

To add to what macle said, we don't really have a thread dedicated to the TCG side of Play! Pokemon (though I guess if we do have enough support we can make a thread or something about it). If you're interested in learning on what's good and what's not in the TCG, I'd recommend checking out places like The Top Cut and Six Prizes as they have some great videos and articles on the TCG. You should also try to find a local Pokemon league so you can have buds to play with.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)