Rate My First Decent Team Wifi OU

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me first out and start my saying this team is not a rain dance baton etc... stuff like that. My team is basic type of team. I have a Physical Sweeper,SPA Sweeper,Wall,Annoyer/SPA Wall,Physical Sweeper, and Lead.This team I haved tested out on Pokemon Online where I battle on Sever Pokemon Online 2 and so far this team has gotten be in the top 50 in wifi ou and 500 in uber... I no this team has some flaws and was wondering where I need to fix them.

So here is my team....

SHARPEDO

Sharpedo only weakness and only worry is when I face choice scarf Fighting Types... But Alakazam and Espeon etc... have no chance.

Part on Team:Physical Sweeper
Ability: Speed Boost
Item: Life Orb
Moveset...

Crunch
Blizzard
Waterfall
Protect

Volcarona

I usually use Volcarona as my late game sweeper which I rarely use it sense Conkeldurr takes out most of the competition.

Part on Team: SPA Sweeper
Ability: Flame Body
Item: Leftovers
Moveset.....

Substitute
Quiver Dance
Fiery Dance
Bug Buzz

Conkeldurr

My Main Beast it is hard for me to win a battle when he goes down early. (which is rare) but when you use bulk and when drain punch keeps getting back the health he has lost and is the Terminator Pokemon Style. Mach Punch also is a quick way to take out very weak Pokemon.

Part on Team: Wall
Ability: Guts
Item:Leftovers
Moveset......

Bulk Up
Ice Punch
Drain Punch
Mach Punch

Chansey

Annoy the heck out of players with toxic and protect then add a softboiled = Chansey Power!

Part on Team: Annoyer/SPA Wall
Ability:Natural Cure
Item: Eviolite
Moveset...

Toxic
Protect
Softboiled
Dynamic Punch

Gli...Scor!

Gliscor was always one of my favorites in anime and ingame. So I tried out Sub/Toxic Gliscor it was a match made for heaven :)

Part on Team: Annoyer/Physical Wall
Ability:Poison Heal
Item:Toxic Orb
Moveset....

Substitute
Toxic
Roost
Earthquake

Skamory

Spikes 3x and Sealth Rock can take out usually a third of a Pokemon health which is pretty sweet!

Part on Team:Lead
Ability:Sturdy
Item:Leftovers
Moveset...

Night Slash
Spikes
Sealth Rock
Roost

So that is my team! I pretty happy with it but know I can improve it! Please give me your advice I do not care if it is harsh or not all I want is advice. Thanks in Advance!

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
you need to show your Pokemon's EVs, and your descriptions are breaking the rules. You need a minimum of three lines. PM me a corrected version of this thread and I'll unlock it.

Reactions: tab
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)