1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Rate my Gen 3 Team

Discussion in 'Past Gen Teams' started by Cinema, Jun 25, 2012.

?

Best Dark Poke?

1. Umbreon - Toxic/Confuse Ray/Moonlight/Sneak Attack

100.0%
  2. Sneasal - Ice Beam/Shadow Ball/ Faint Attack/ Hypnosis

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Houndoom - Flamethrower/ Stomp/ Crunch/ Slash

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinema

Cinema

This is my current team on Pokemon Shiny Gold. It's Basically all my fave pokes. <3

Shiny Umbreon
    Faint Attack
    Toxic
    Moonlight
    Confuse ray
    (Mqaxed out S. ATK/S.DEF, SPEED, AND DEF.
    The Toxic/Confuse Ray/Moonlight combo is deadly. With Umbreon's high Def/S. Def, he can taker alot of hits, while demolishing the opponent with toxic & keeping it confused. Iif he does take damage, I'll use Moonlight to heal him for 2/3 HP. (Since I'm playing ShinyGold, it's always daylight). Plus, I'm constantly hammering them with Faint Attack. ;)

Shiny Snorlax
    Sleep Talk
    Hyper Beam
    Rest
    Body Slam
    Heavy Hitter w/ Hyper, almost guaranteed KO, and GREAT wall. Maxed out his Atk, DEF and S. DEF.

Shiny Entei
    Strength
    Flamethrower
    Stomp (plan on replacing with Shadow Ball, if possible)
    Cut (had to, no other pokes for it)
    One- It's entei. Just... rlly. Anyways, beast movepool, and can learn most TM's. He's One of my heavy hitters, I usually use him for vsing grassy/flying types. Anything my Umbreon/Snorlax can't candle, I use Entei for.

Shiny Sneasal
    Beat Up
    Faint Attack
    Ice Punch
    Flamethrower
    Sneasal is one of my fave pokes, partly b.c of his infamous move, Beat Up. I'll probably be switching him out, but I'm not sure for what (Maybe a Scizor) any suggestions are appreciated.

Shiny Lapras
    Ice Beam
    Hydro Pump
    Rain Dance
    Perish Song

Lapras has always been a good wall/ attacker, so seeing a shiny in the wild, I HAD to catch him. He can handle Fire/Ice/Flying/Rock/Ground, and more.(No I haven't been using a shiny hack, I'm just REALLY lucky, and I've been holding the spacebar, which speeds the game up x4)

Shiny Dragonite
    Outrage
    Fly
    Surf
    Waterfall

I'm using Dragonite As my HM Slave. For now, anyways. I've always loved dragonite, and even as an HM Slave, he's a beatstick. LEMME KNOW WHAT YA THINK! :D
  2. Delko

Delko
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Mentor

Hi and welcome to Smogon.

Unfortunately this team is breaking some rules, as you lack natures and EVs, it's also not really competitive as it's more of an in-game team. Feel free to post this in the fitting subforum. Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)