Sceptile (M) @ Leftovers ** Sub Seed
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 56 HP / 200 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leaf Blade
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
This guy is a great starter that takes on most other starters. Blissey counter and does well against Ttar. Tauros kills this guy
Exeggutor (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Explosion
- Sleep Powder
- Solar Beam
- Sunny Day
My only sweeper (I really should include another) send on sleeped pokes or anything it can take a beating from. sunny day and sweep with solar beam. Thinking of switching explosion with HP fire
Weezing (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Haze
- Pain Split
- Sludge Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp
Hazer and phsical wall. I am open to switching this guy out.
Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 Def
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
spikes/rapid spin Im still deciding on hp Bug or earthquake or zapcannon for skarmory.
Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Rock Slide
Bulky water and curser. Great mid-late game at cleanign up.
Blissey (F) @ Leftovers ** IHateBlissToo
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 80 SAtk / 178 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Softboiled
- Toxic
- Wish
special wall. im still deciding on siesmic toss or ice beam. Its blissey what can I say

This team has an open weakness to celery and skarmory and other weezings.and suggestions would be appreciated. I am not new to net battle and have just gottem back to it after 2 years.

Sceptile (M) @ Leftovers ** Sub Seed
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 56 HP / 200 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leaf Blade
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
This guy is a great starter that takes on most other starters. Blissey counter and does well against Ttar. Tauros kills this guy

You might want to take out the evs from defense and hp and put them into special attk. I doubt the defense and hp will do you any good since his defense are garbage from the get-go. With beefed up sp.attk leafblade will be a scary threat, especially when overgrow takes effect.

Exeggutor (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Explosion
- Sleep Powder
- Solar Beam
- Sunny Day
My only sweeper (I really should include another) send on sleeped pokes or anything it can take a beating from. sunny day and sweep with solar beam. Thinking of switching explosion with HP fire
The prevalence of ttar will stomp all over this thing. You also already have a grass type which makes your team even more susceptible to heracross. If you want a fast sweeper with spatk, you could try jynx or alakazam.

Weezing (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Haze
- Pain Split
- Sludge Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp
Hazer and phsical wall. I am open to switching this guy out.
I'd keep this badboy. It's a great pokeman.

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 Def
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
spikes/rapid spin Im still deciding on hp Bug or earthquake or zapcannon for skarmory.
max out attk if you're going to use BOOMBOOM

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Rock Slide
Bulky water and curser. Great mid-late game at cleanign up.
Less attk since you have curse. Perhaps some spdef and a little more defense.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers ** IHateBlissToo
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 80 SAtk / 178 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Softboiled
- Toxic
- Wish
special wall. im still deciding on siesmic toss or ice beam. Its blissey what can I say
Get rid of toxic and use heal bell. Or get rid of this thing altogether and use curselax. You could try Fireblast/bodyslam/curse/rest on your lax to help fight skarm.

This team has an open weakness to celery and skarmory and other weezings.and suggestions would be appreciated. I am not new to net battle and have just gottem back to it after 2 years.
As a whole I'd give your team 6/10.

The only reason that I would keep the def evs is to take a hit from the usuall physical threat people use as starters. The speed is integral to sub seeders and I cannot afford to take those hp evs away. Sceptile is not open to change. He may only take one guy with him but he is a great starter and if they switch on the seed a decent scout.

I am open to any sweeper but exeggutar is easy to set up and pretty reliable. He will take down 2 pokes with him allmost all the time which one of them will be a grass type. which lets me set up swampert to curse away. a fully cursed swampert rock slide hurts. but switching out exeggutor is open to me just gotta decide/test it out.

I do have a problem if I have to boom exeggutor because I lose my only real "sweeper" are there any real durable sweepers out there that are as reliable as exeggutor?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)