Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Surf
Okay, why isnt this pokemon used more? This guy is epic.So anyways, I don't keep Fire Blast because it is unreliable, and Flamethrower with Life Orb can kill. I hate Ferrothorn too, so this can help.Draco Meteor is super powerful and will KO anything that is does not resist it. Surf is useful in rain, because i can kill alot. No focus blast it is totally unreliable. Dark Pulse with Life Orb is superpowerful and even with a Draco Meteor stat drop it can HURT. Overalll, this guy is totally powerful.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin
I was getting really mad that spikes and SR were hurting me a lot so i decided to get a Rapid Spinner to help kill.Leftovers help to heal.Hydro Pump is overall a strong move and can KO. Sometimes. Thunderbolt hurts Draginite and Gyrados, and also hurts that sucky Skarmory. Ice Beam against dragons, and you know what Rapid Spin does.

Infernape @ Life Orb
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- ThunderPunch
- U-turn
The real powerhouse of this team. This guy rips open Pokemon and kills them. Especially with Life Orb. Gastrodon will be wary of coming in because they may think I have Grass Knot.. Even if they come Close Combat may work. CC is also useful for killing Blissey and the hated Heatran. Thunder Punch should kill Sp.def Politoed and an occasional Crobat. U-turn is useful for Tyranitar and then running out of there. Flare Blitz is pure power.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 232 Def / 252 HP / 24 Spd
Impish Nature
- Spikes
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird
My awesome setter. I did not choose Ferro because it most people have a solution to it. But Skarmory? Nobody sees it. I can set up spikes and that can hurt. Then I spam Whirlwind, which also throwes away pokemon that can hurt it. Brave Bird's recoil is something to hate, but kills Lucario and damages others. Roost is to heal and wastes Electric attacks.

Landorus (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Hmm.What should i say? I don't prefer Therian form of Lando because for me, Landorus helps me more. Sash helps survive and Psychic is REALLY useful. Nobody has ever expected it, which means Lucario and Gengar go down. Earth Power is STAB. Focus Blast, for once I tried no-accuracy move and it works. Kills Ferro and others. HP Ice is for Dragons.

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
I know you are wondering: Why a UU pokemon in an OU team. The answer is simple: Moxie.With scarf this outspeeds everything mostly, and with his atk, he can kill.This guy helps sweep a lot, and with Moxie, its death time. Close Combat is STAB, Megahorn for Dark and Psychics, Stone Edge and Earthquake work well together.

Hope you liked my team!

- Kronos

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is a really great team; really solid. Though, after looking around (sorry for waiting so long to rate) I noticed something.

252+ SpA Thundurus-T Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4- SpD Infernape: 312-367 (106.48 - 125.25%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Thundurus-T Thunderbolt vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Starmie: 384-452 (147.12 - 173.18%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Thundurus-T Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Skarmory: 452-534 (135.32 - 159.88%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Thundurus-T Focus Blast vs. 4 HP / 4 SpD Hydreigon: 340-400 (104.29 - 122.69%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Thundurus-T Hidden Power Ice vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Landorus: 400-472 (125.39 - 147.96%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Thundurus-T Thunder vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Heracross: 244-288 (80.79 - 95.36%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Usually, you'd find Thundurus-T in rain, hence why it has Thunder, but if it isn't, Thunderbolt is usually what you'd find. Anyways, as you can see, Thundurus-T (par Heracross; only thing that can handle it) with Choice Scarf, which is fairly common for it, completely shreds apart your team. The only thing I'd see is scarfing Starmie if those numbers bother you, but you have Sash Lando and Cross, so you could try it.

-If you choose not to scarf Starmie, Life Orb > Leftovers, and 252 Speed > 252 HP. Starmie's defenses are decent, but with LO and speed, you can turn a potential 3HK0 to Jellicent to a 2HKO.

-Have you tried Expert Belt on Hydreigon? The power of every attack is noticed, but since Hydreigon has a wonderful coverage range, it saves the HP loss, and has a 20% increase than usual. You should try it out.

That's all I can see. I'm still learning how to rating teams, so hopefully I've been an aid to you! :)

Hey, solid team.

Immediately when I saw the team, I noticed a gigantic Keldeo weakness, especially under Rain. In order to deal with this threat and to have a better advantage against rain teams, I'd reccomend changing Infernape to Specially Defensive Roserade, as not only does it do all the previously mentioned jobs, it also counters very well Thundurus-T which was mentioned before. It also has the ability to set up spikes and complements Skarmory and Starmie very well.

Because you are already going to use Spikes on Roserade, replace this by using Stealth Rock on Skarmory.

Secondly, you also have a huge Volcarona weakness, to fix this, just simply replace Haracross for Scarf Terrakion, as they pretty much fulfill the same role.

Finally, I agree with the previous poster, Expert Belt seems much more logical on hydreigon.

Infernape -> Roserade
Heracross -> Terrakion
Spikes -> Stealth Rock on Skarm
Life Orb -> Expert Belt on Hydreigon

Roserade @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
Natural Cure
252 HP; 120 Def; 136 SpDef
~Spikes
~Giga Drain
~Hidden Power Ice
~Rest

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
Justified
252 Atk 252 Spe 4 HP
~Close Combat
~Stone Edge
~Earthquake
~X-Scissor

Hope this helped, good luck!

Thanks Lapras. I can't switch Infernape because it really helps my team and sp.def Roserade has way too many weakness, which I cant help me. Besides I never had troubles with Keldeo.But thanks, I will use Terrakion and Expert Belt Hydreigon. Thanks Governess for your input to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)