Rate my OU team.

Mamoswine (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Thick Fat EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 Def Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Endeavor
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
Mamoswine is more of a lead than anything else, he's suposed to setup stealth rocks and he can endeavor when he's down to his sash.He can also earthquake or ice shard if needed, knowing that he does have good/decent attack.

Ferrothorn @ Shell Bell
Trait: Iron EVs: 4 HP / 252 SDef / 252 Def Careful Nature IVs: 0 Spd
- Sandstorm
- Toxic
- Curse
- Gyro Ball
Ferrothorn is an annoyer, no, he's not really that necessary to the team I guess, but by throwing in sandstorm i made thia team in something like a sandstorm team, none benefit from it but none is crippled by it, his type is good and he is a bit defensive, so he can take some hits, and he can curso he lasts a bit longer when needed.

Garchomp (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Rough Skin EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP Jolly Nature
- Dual Chop
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Outrage
He's here to make some damage, he's strong and fast so he is a good fisical attacker, dual chop is there to break subs, earthquake and outrage are STAB and fire fang for those pesky ice types, which are the bane of his existance.

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Magnet Pull EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 SDef Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
Magnezone is the special attacker of the team, choice scarf so he can go a little faster, tbolt and flash cannon for STAB, volt swich to get out of bad situations and hp fire so he defend the team against the grass types that is a big weakness of this team.

Hippowdon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Def Careful Nature
- Slack Off
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
He's here to set up sandstorm and to tank.Slack off so he can last longer, real good for a wall ya know, earthquake for STAB stealth rocks in case Mamoswine fails and whirlwind to annoy people, again, his tankness and slack off allows to last longer and whirlwhind around if I don't have anything else to do with him.

Lucario (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Inner Focus EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Close Combat
- ExtremeSpeed
- Bullet Punch
He's the mixed attacker of the team, close combat for STAB, bullet punch to retaliate, rock slide to defend himself from flying type and extreme speed also to retaliate, just now I realized that having bullet punch and extreme speed is not that good, so I have to change that later.

My idea is not to use this as a sand team, so if needed or wanted to change that, no problem.

Lucario should be 252 atk cause you're not using SAtk for any of his moves. Also, you can replace rock slide with swords dance and after one use watch the magic unfold.

Please update it with pictures.
As far as the team goes,
Your ferrothorn set is extremely iffy. Sandstorm is a horrible move to use with no real advantages unlike sunny day or rain dance.
As for the set, I'd recommend-
Ferrothorn@Leftovers|Iron Barbs
EVs-252 HP/88 Def/168 Spdef
Brave nature
Spikes/Gyro Ball/Leech seed/Protect or Twave

Also scarf magnezone isn't that great currently, I'd suggest specs magnezone.
Lucario would love swords dance instead of rock slide.
Overall, you should explain the synergy and why a certain pokemon is on your team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)