Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 Spd
Modest Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SAtk
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Hypnosis
Politoed summons rain and is crucial to the team's success. It can take and dish out hits fairly well. It can also put other leads to sleep, almost completely taking away any chance the opponent has to set up entry hazards.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 88 Def / 252 HP / 168 SDef
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Gyro Ball

Typical Ferrothorn set, although I ran both spikes and stealth rock since Ferrothorn can easily set up both. It can also spread paralysis, keeping fast sweepers in check, while also serving as a mixed wall. Gyro Ball hits hard and keeps Ferrothorn from becoming complete Taunt bait, although this set struggles against fast Taunt users like Deoxys-D.

Toxicroak @ Black Sludge
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 244 HP / 12 Def
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Sucker Punch
- Drain Punch
- Substitute

This may be the most underrated pokemon in OU, I have decimated entire teams with this set. The idea is to come into any pokemon that can't do much harm to it (this is a huge list, and it includes nearly every water type in the metagame, along with Tyranitar, Terrakion, and other threats) and proceed to set up with Substitute and Bulk Up. Sucker Punch and Drain Punch hit nearly everything for neutral-supereffective damage, and can OHKO nearly everything after one or two boosts. Also, Toxicroak heals 19% of its health in the rain thanks to dry skin, almost completely eliminating the health loss from the Substitute.

Tornadus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- Rain Dance
- Hidden Power [Ice]
This is a hard hitting, yet reliable sweeper. It can OHKO many pokemon with its basically perfect coverage, with its only problem being Focus Blast's accuracy. Hurricane can OHKO a long list of pokemon, and in the rain, it has perfect accuracy. HP Ice can OHKO every dragon type in OU, including Dragonite after multiscale is broken. Rain Dance ensures my weather stays up if Politoed dies or if another weather inducer is sent out, and has proven very useful.

Jolteon @ Choice Specs
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Volt Switch
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Jolteon is another special sweeper, with its insanely powerful Thunder, which has perfect accuracy in the rain. Signal Beam deals with Latios and other psychic types. Volt Switch lets it scout, and HP Grass ends Ground types.

Blastoise (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Rain Dish
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 HP / 252 SDef
Bold Nature
IVs: 30 Def / 30 SDef / 30 Spd
- Dragon Tail
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Toxic

Blastoise is my bulky spinner, and Specially Defensive Tank. This thing can reliably spin away hazards while taking hit like a champ, especially in the rain where Rain Dish allows it to regain 13% HP every turn. Scald can hit fairly well in the rain, while spreading burns that can put physical sweepers out of commission. Dragon Tail can spread entry hazard damage and Toxic poison if it wishes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)