Rate my Rain Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like any tips on how to perfect the pokemon I have to take out any competition or just a good chunk:

Gastrodon

Storm drain/Mystic Water
Modest 172 HP / 84 Def / 252 SpA

-Surf
-ice beam
-Earth Power
-Recover

Gastrodon's typing allows him to dispose of any electric types that try to attack any of the many water types that i have

Rotom-W

Levitate/Leftovers
Modest 232 HP / 56 SpA / 220 Spe
-Volt Switch
-Thunderbolt
-Hydro Pump
-Shadow Ball

I use Rotom for resistance to ground and access to both electric and water moves under the rain

Politoed

Drizzle/Focus Sash
Modest 4 Hp / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Hypnosis
-ice Beam
-Hydro Pump
-Psychic

The Use of drizzle powers up all water type attacks that I would like to base my team around, and hypnosis/psychic is for any water types that are switched in that pretty much wall politoed. Hydro Pump and Ice Beam is for coverage. I use focus sash to attempt to allow politoed the chance to do any damage against anything in the OU due to his not so amazing defensive capabilities.

Scizor

Technician/Steel Gem
Adamant 248 Hp / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
-Bullet Punch
-Bug bite
-Pursuit
-Superpower

Superpower, and bug bite is for the coverage and stab, and Bullet punch is for those new fairy typings, and alongside pursuit If well predicted I can get off decent damage.

Aegislash

Stance Change/Lum berry
Adamant 252 Hp / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
-King's Sheild
-Swords Dance
-Iron Head
-Sacred Sword

I chose Aegislash for the 2nd steel type to pivot to in this OU rain team, King's Sheild is there to maintain sheild stance, while swords dance is to setup if the current opponent can be walled, and iron head and sacred sword is for stab and coverage. The reason for Lum berry is because it really hurts to have this get effected by status.

Dragonite

Multiscale/Choice Band
Adamant 252 Hp / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
-Waterfall
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Dragon claw

The premiere of my rain team dragonite has plus damage to waterfall, excellent typing to resist grass types and enough coverage moves to last him to the final pokemon, and it really helps to have a pokemon like this to switch into in case of any pokemon with a stab grass.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
wrong section + your descriptions aren't long enough. if you want your team rated, post it in Sixth Gen Teams and improve your descriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)