XY OU Rate My Team Hyper Offense First Team

So I have been watching youtubers wifi battle for a long time so I thought that I would try battling on Pokemon Showdown.

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Bug Bite

My team is centered around Mega Scizor. (It has 400+ attack when maxed and access to swords dance!) This thing is a beast with the technician boosted bullet punch. I put a lot of EVs into attack (for obvious reasons) and the rest in HP and SpDef because I wanted to improve on his bulkiness. Bullet Punch and SD is pretty standard for him so I will not explain that. Bug Bite is so that I can destroy anything that has a bug weakness. (He is pretty slow so I found no need for U-Turn). Defog is because I did not have much else that could learn it, but I am open to suggestions.

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz
- Steel Wing

Talonflame is an amazing pokemon with its strong moves and gale wings. I gave it a choice band because it does not have very good attack and is hard to set up. Brave Bird, U-Turn, and Flare Blitz are great on him. The EV spread is pretty standard. I made him jolly because then I will most likely outspeed Greninja and other Talonflame and most likely OHKO them. Steel Wing is because there isn't really anything better to give him, but I am open to suggestions.

Thundurus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

An amazing support/main pokemon on any team and in my opinion on of the best sweeping electric types around. A pretty standard EV spread to maximize his sweeping capabilities. The leftovers are for some recovery against stealth rock/leech seed/toxic etc., but as usual, I am open to suggestions. The moveset makes him easy to set up and hit hard.

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough

Azumarill is for dragons that hurt my team (mainly multiscale fire punch dragonite). A standard set and EV spread. I chose knock off instead of superpower because some pokemon really need their item. Jolly to outspeed other azumarill. Assault Vest to take attacks better. I am open to a Choice Band or Belly Drum set.

Hydreigon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Dragon Pulse
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Earth Power

Hydreigon is a special monster who I added because of the typing and great movepool. I am open to suggestions on changing Dragon Pulse to Draco. Assault vest and earth power make him an amazing Heatran counter that no one expects (Heatran kills my team). HP Grass is for the water ground pokemon that I have no other way to take out. I have used Latios before and am open to suggestions for that.

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Mamoswine is an amazing stealth rocker and physical attacker. The focus sash is to make sure that I get my rocks up and great to get some damage off on an unsuspecting sweeper. The EV spread and nature is to make sure I get tons of damage off on Garchomp, Gliscor, and Landorus.

I am open to any and all suggestions as this is not the best team (went to 1350 on pokemon showdown). Also, a physical fighting move would be great for the likes of chansey and blissey.

Thanks for the help.

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
for god's sake use scarf hydra assult hydra sucks ass because hydra cant take a hit if you want a bulky dragon go with goodra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)