Rate My Team (I'm a newb so please bear with the presentation)

Okay, so i made this team on shoddy and it's won me about 7 out of 10, so it's an ok team by my standards, replace anything you need!

Togekiss
Held Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Modest
Evs: 252 Speed/Special Attack; 4 HP
Moveset:
-Psychic
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Flamethrower

Strategy: Basically, what I'm trying to do as a lead is just trying to Air Slash everything with serene grace they'll barely get a hit, and togekiss has enough def/special def to survive most super effective hits

Average Number Of Kills Per Game: Usually 3

Absol
Held Item: Razor Claw
Ability: Super Luck
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 Attack/Speed; 6 HP
Moveset:
-Me First
-Pursuit
-Return
-Sucker Punch

Strategy: Use Pursuit to get anything trying to run away from Absol's 1337ness and Me Firsting anything i think they'll use that has a lot of power, sucker punch for stab and to catch things faster than it, return is just a fill in, it was initially used to kill things that were weak, but pursuit does a nice job at that, and makes sure they won't come back again (if planning to switch)

Average Number of Kills Per Game: 1 (leaving a lot of other team members crippled)

Charizard
Held Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
Moveset:
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch

Strategy: basically, send in to something that its super effective to (grass comes to mind) and use a dragon dance while they switch to something like water, with focus sash it's almost guaranteed 1 dragon dance

Average Number Of Kills Per Game: 2 (sometimes it can be 4, picking off the pokes that absol left crippled.)

Blissey
Held Item: Leftovers (whoa! what a surprise!)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 200 HP/Defense; 104 Sp.Def
Moveset:
-Wish
-Toxic
-Protect
-Aromatherapy

Strategy: Standard WishPro Blissey, with toxic for stall wars, Nuff Said

Average Number Of Kills Per Game: 0 (but weakens a bit with toxic)

Dragonite
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs:252 Attack/Speed; 6 HP
Moveset:
-Dragon Dance
-Ice Punch
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake

Strategy: switch in after a team member has fainted so you get in without a risk, with focus sash, it's almost guaranteed a dragon dance, then sweep! (with dragon dance his attack reaches 549! and his speed reaches 426!)

Average Kills Per Game: usually can sweep whole team if it was able to set up.

Zapdos (REALLY looking to replace him, he's not "going with the flow" in battles)
Held Item: Leftovers
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Special Attack/Speed; 6 HP
Moveset:
-sleep talk
-thunderbolt
-hidden power (fighting)
-ancient power

Strategy: Aah, my sleep talker! I send this guy out when i see a bronzong or a crobat, with this moveset it covers weaknesses fairly well and can also sweep a little if prediction is right

Average Number Of Kills Per Game: 1, he's just here to make the opponent think twice about using hypnosis

Whaddya think of my team? sorry for the bad presentation : \ but anyway replace/ edit any member of the team as long as you give a good reason why i should, replace zapdos first if you can, THANKS!!!

Okay, so i made this team on shoddy and it's won me about 7 out of 10, so it's an ok team by my standards, replace anything you need!

Togekiss
Moveset:
-Thunder Wave
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Flamethrower

Strategy: Basically, what I'm trying to do as a lead is just trying to Air Slash everything with serene grace they'll barely get a hit, and togekiss has enough def/special def to survive most super effective hits

For FlinchHax, use TW instead of Psychic, and not Choice Scarf but Leftovers.

Absol
Held Item: Scope Lens/Life Orb
Moveset:
-Psycho Cut
-Pursuit
-Swords Dance
-Sucker Punch

Strategy: Use Pursuit to get anything trying to run away from Absol's 1337ness and Me Firsting anything i think they'll use that has a lot of power, sucker punch for stab and to catch things faster than it, return is just a fill in, it was initially used to kill things that were weak, but pursuit does a nice job at that, and makes sure they won't come back again (if planning to switch)

Average Number of Kills Per Game: 1 (leaving a lot of other team members crippled)

Note: don't use Me First. It sucks.

Charizard
Moveset:
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch

Strategy: basically, send in to something that its super effective to (grass comes to mind) and use a dragon dance while they switch to something like water, with focus sash it's almost guaranteed 1 dragon dance

Average Number Of Kills Per Game: 2 (sometimes it can be 4, picking off the pokes that absol left crippled.)

I have no clue why you're using this set. Either use the Bellyzard set, or replace Charizard by something else.

Blissey
Moveset:
-Wish/Aromatherapy
-Toxic
-Ice Beam
-Seismic Toss

0 for creativity points. But if you use the OU whore, at least have a good set. Also, Wish and Aromatherapy are illegal together.

Dragonite
Moveset:
-Dragon Dance
-Ice Punch/Fire Punch
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake

Strategy: switch in after a team member has fainted so you get in without a risk, with focus sash, it's almost guaranteed a dragon dance, then sweep! (with dragon dance his attack reaches 549! and his speed reaches 426!)

Zapdos (REALLY looking to replace him, he's not "going with the flow" in battles)
Moveset:
-sleep talk
-thunderbolt
-hidden power (fighting)
-ancient power

Strategy: Aah, my sleep talker! I send this guy out when i see a bronzong or a crobat, with this moveset it covers weaknesses fairly well and can also sweep a little if prediction is right

Average Number Of Kills Per Game: 1, he's just here to make the opponent think twice about using hypnosis

It's hopeless. Replace this guy ASAP. I recommend Weezing or some other good physical wall.

Whaddya think of my team? sorry for the bad presentation : \ but anyway replace/ edit any member of the team as long as you give a good reason why i should, replace zapdos first if you can, THANKS!!!
I forgot to mention, Zapdos could be useful as a Baton Passer in the lead. Try that.

All in all, needs lots of improvement.

Togekiss
Moveset:
-Thunderwave
-Air Slash
-Aura Sphere
-Flamethrower

Ok first thing's first, chuck ThunderWave over Psychic and Lefties over Choice scarf, this will allow for flinch AND parahax not to mention slowing your enemys to hell

Absol
Held Item: Razor Claw
Moveset:
-Swords Dance
-Pursuit
-Psycho Cut
-Sucker Punch

First, Me Fist sucks, second follow my advice here and he may do better but all in all there are plenty of pokemon that can do the sucker punch job better look into Honchkrow, also learns the Sucker Punch, Pursuit combo with better attacks to back them up, however absol does have large base Attack so it's up to you

Charizard
Moveset:
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch

No, just no this Charizard will not work, it get's countered so easily and will be incredibly hard to set up, consider a Bellyzard setup or if your into Dragon Dancing try DDGyara, Bulkygyara etc.

Blissey
Moveset:
-Wish
-Toxic
-Protect
-Aromatherapy

Hoping this is currently a shoddy team and we are not helping a hacker Blissey cannot legally have both wish and Aromatheropy, drop one for Twave Seismic Toss/Ice Beam

Dragonite
Moveset:
-Dragon Dance
-Ice Punch
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake

Another DDancer however much more standard, this guy can work fine however I really don't suggest 2 DDancers on the one team

Moveset:
-sleep talk
-thunderbolt
-hidden power (fighting)
-ancient power

I really don't see what this guy accomplishes, sure you can sleep talk however the moves chosen are totally random which can screw you over, Ancient Power is a reasonable attack but really isn't THAT good. Consider a better Special Sweeper here and/or if replacing charizard a Physical Wall

So, that's what I think seriously find a good spot for a Defensive wall my suggestion would be Skarmory/Forretress/Weezing. Not hippowdon considering sandstorm looks like it wont be of any other use

thanks guys, keep the updates coming!

my new charizard

Held Item: Salac Berry (for speed after subsitute/ belly drum it'll activate)
EVs: 252 speed/attack; 6 HP

oh i'm sry :( im still a newb on these boards
the moveset is

substitute
belly drum
fire punch
dragon claw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)