Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SAtk / 3 Spd
-
- Transform

The reason why i choose these pokemans.

Greninja. The perfect Dragon and Charizard killer. Greninja is a beast with the Life Orb. It saved me once when i was getting pwned..... ITS A BEAST!!

Dragonite. The perfect fast physical sweeper for my team with good offense and defence. It have some good moves and perfect to kill some Pokemons....

Staraptor. i choose him because it have just the ability i need for some recoil damage.. I had Choice Scarf on him because he is not that fast if compared with Talonflame. Its Jolly nature will make him faster than most of the Pokemon.

Scizor. Another good fast physical sweeper for my team with good offense and speed. Its abilty Technician will make Bullet punch 90 Battle Points i think, but if you use Swords Dance and Bullet Punch.. It will mostly be a OHKO.

Mega Alakazam. This guy is a Fast Special Sweeper with its awesome SAtk and SPD. It it powerful. And also MEGA ALAKAZAM is a perfect replacement for MEGA GENGAR

Ditto. The Imposter pokemon. Can be used as anything because of its ability to transform into any Pokemon that he saw. This guy is a pretty powerful attacker i guess.

Since you have no replies or pointers, I thought I'd give you one! Okay First off, it's a pretty solid team... but I'd like to try to enhance it a little

For Greninja, if you're going to run U-turn, try running a Naive nature instead of Timid. This will make U-turn hit a little harder, and he won't care about the stat drop since he's frail anyway.

For Dragonite, I would suggest a Lum Berry instead of Leftovers since you have Roost on it. This would guarantee one DD without worrying about status ailments, then you can quickly dispose of the inducer. Outrage is a GREAT move, but running Dragon Claw is much safer due to the introduction of the Fairies. But, if you plan to dispose of all Fairies with Scizor, go on ahead and Outrage.

Nothing for Staraptor.

I find your Scizor strange. Due to the Expert Belt+Acrobatics combo, but I do understand that you are using it because of technician... I might have to test this first...

I have absolutely no experience with M-Alakazam so I can't say...

Nothing for Ditto.

And one other thing, you might want to get a Defogger or Rapid spinner to clear the way for Staraptor and especially Dragonite. Once his Multiscale is broken on the switch in, it's not hard to outspeed and KO him... I would probably replace Ditto with a Defogger/Rapid Spinner because he's pretty gimmicky... yes, he is a great check to offensive 'mons but he is almost completely useless if pitted against defensive teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)