1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Rate My Team Please :)

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by Dan Maws, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan Maws

Dan Maws

I'm new to competitive wi-fi battling so please give me some tips on my team build. I'm not too familiar with items for my team other than Gliscor's and Dragonite's I'd appreciate if someone could help me out with the rest.

[​IMG]
    1. Gliscor - Poison Heal - Toxic Orb
    - Substitute
    - Protect
    - Earthquake
    - Ice Fang

Most likely my lead before throwing out Foretress to set up entries. Just the usual Gliscor that everyone is familiar with.

[​IMG]
    2. Foretress - Sturdy -
    - Stealth Rocks
    - Rapid Spin
    - Spikes
    - Explosion

Used to set up rocks and spikes too. Rapid spin to get other entries out of the way and explosion in case of bulky pokes like Blissy.

[​IMG]
    3. Lanturn - Volt Absorb -
    - Scald
    - Ice Beam
    - Volt Switch
    - Thunder Wave

The water pokemon of my water/fire/grass trio. Lanturn is a good choice due to unique types and volt absorb.

[​IMG]
    4. Chandelure - Flash Fire
    - Shadow Ball
    - Substitute
    - Fire Blast
    - Pain Split

The fire pokemon from my water/fire/grass trio. Mainly for stopping rapid spinners due to ghost type.

[​IMG]
    5. Cacturne - Water Absorb -
    - Spikes
    - Sucker Punch
    - Seed Bomb
    - Swords Dance

Just a pokemon I really like and the grass poke for the trio. I felt that I was lacking any dark moves/pokemon so I figured I'd throw in Cacturne to fill in the gap.

[​IMG]
    6. Dragonite - Multiscale - Choice Band
    - Outrage
    - Fire Punch
    - Dragon Claw
    - Brick Break

My glue, sweeper, favorite pokemon ^-^. Outrage to destroy everything with Choice Band, fire and dragon for obvious reasons and Brick Break because I'm lacking fighting type moves in my team. Let me know what you guys think.
  2. Draycos7

Draycos7

Descriptions and pictures would really help. Add them or else this will be locked.
  3. Dan Maws

Dan Maws

so can i get some help or what? i thought that's what this thing is for.
  4. AntiAntiGuy

AntiAntiGuy

Yes I'll help you: More descriptions. Much, much, much, much more. Including EVs and Natures also helps
  5. Taylor

Taylor stardust infinite
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

you need to read the rmt rules before posting.

eg: a simple sentence describing the roles of each set in your team is not enough by our standards.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)