Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 128 HP / 160 Def / 146 SAtk / 76 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Baton Pass
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Substitute
- Surf

~Sub Passer, Surf for STAB, HP Grass for Swamperts, switch in while they use Surf to regain HP.

Magneton @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 130 Def / 252 SAtk / 128 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Reflect
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt

Skarmory killer, HP Fire for other steels, Reflect as filler, and T-Wave to get the upper hand.

Tyranitar (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 174 Spd / 84 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

DDT-Tar, HP Bug for Celebi and other Psychic's and Grasses. EQ for big blows, and STAB Rock Slide

Gengar (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Ice Punch
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt

HP Grass for Swampert, Ice Punch for dragons, Psychic for other Gengars and Poisons/Fightings. Thunderbolt for Starmie and other waters.

Dusclops (F) @ BrightPowder
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Confuse Ray
- Destiny Bond
- Night Shade
- Will-O-Wisp

Annnoyer/Def Tank. If Gengar is dead, Destiny Bond will take care of Swampert.

Blissey (F) @ BrightPowder
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Def / 102 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Ice Beam
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled

Standard Staller. I really wanted wish instead of Softboiled, but I can't cause that would be illegal....

Basic stuff...

Why put psychic on gengar? might want to put a status move like Hypnosis/Will-o-wisp...

also on jirachi
- Wish
- psychic
- Reflect
- Thunder

Ingrain is not a good move to use, especially not in competitive OU play. If you wanna use Meganium go with something more like:
-Leech Seed
-Lightscreen
-Counter/Razor Leaf
-HP: Fire/Ice

Oh, and on a side note, you spelled "survivors" wrong in your sig.

1. Putting Psychic on Gengar can hit other Gengars, which some people not expect. Not to mention I like it so meh and I dont' trust Will-o-Wisp or Hypnosis, they require luck.

2. Thanks for the mistake in my sig

3. I think I will correct that (on Meganium) or do you think I should take it out?

4. Thanks for the input on Jirachi (do I even need him, he really doesn't have that much of a purpose except trying to inflict PAR)

Anyone else?

You don't bury people who live. ._.

Anyhoo, I'd rather put Magneton over Meganium. That kills their Skarmory, gets rid of that huge Spikes problem you would have had, and now lets Ninjask freely pass, or more so since Skarmory is probably the most popular phazer.

Definitely give magneton a try on this team

Magneton @ Leftovers
Trait : Magnet Pull
EVs : 60 HP/ 48 DEF/ 216 SPD/ 136 SpA/ 48 SDef
Modest Nature (+SpA, -Atk)
-Thunderbolt
-HP Fire/ HP Grass/Metal Sound
-Thunder Wave
-Substitute

something like that. :-D

Also - Jirachi might be replaced with a Heal Belling Celebi...to cut down on the EQ weaknesses

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Why does Ninjask have a Careful nature? That won't prevent its Subs from breaking, and it shouldn't be taking hits in the first place. You might as well use Adamant or Jolly and invest some in Attack, so it can possibly use its own boosts to attack with Silver Wind.

That Vaporeon won't help out much unless you actually change something to stop being Roar'd out dude...Any changes besides that still won't help the fact that the team's purpose is easily stopped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)