Gen 3 Rate my Team

I haven't been on NetBattle for a very long time. Here is a team I'm messing around with now.

Raikou @ Leftovers ** Thundaga
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 40 HP / 218 Spd / 252 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Substitute
- Thunderbolt

Weezing (M) @ Leftovers ** Gingivitis
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 150 Atk / 12 Spd / 96 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Fire Blast
- Haze
- Sludge Bomb
- Will-O-Wisp

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 34 Spd / 88 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Reflect
- Thunder
- Wish

Flygon (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 208 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Def / 34 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

Tyranitar (F) @ Choice Band ** Tyrant King
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Focus Punch
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

Milotic (M) @ Leftovers ** Undine
Trait: Marvel Scale
EVs: 252 HP / 224 Def / 34 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Surf

Any advice/tips would be helpful. Thanks.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Wow, awesome team =d. Raikou opener could be pretty useful against Water, Salamence, Zapdos, and Ninjask leads, but against Jolteon, Swampert, Tyranitar, and Metagross leads not so much. If you don't mind giving Metagros, Tyranitar, and Jolteon a free turn, then opening the game with Raikou is alright.

Apparently Jirachi provides all the support the CBers, Pain Split-less Weezing, Recover-less Milotic, and Sub Raikou needs. And once the opponent realizes this and go aggressive on your Jirachi, it may go down despite your efforts. I don't know if you find this suggestion appealing, but having WishMence over Weezing certainly wouldn't hurt. With Intimidate and it's bulky spread, it's nearly as great a Heracross / Fighting counter as Weezing. The important thing is that you have another Wisher. With Wish + Protect, it still have two slots for attacks or support moves like Roar or Toxic. Not as nearly as good as Weezing's WoW and Haze perhaps, but you may want to try it out if you want to give Jirachi some slack. With Intimidate, it has no problem stopping Curselax either by switching in and out.

The biggest problem I see is Mixmence with DClaw, FBlast, HP Grass, and BBreak. Flygon can't OHKO it, and with Sandstream combined with a layer of Spikes, Milotic is 3HKOed (only with Spikes up though). With Wish Support hopefully Milotic and Raikou should be able to shoot it out of the sky.

Was there anything in particular you wanted to improve on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)