~ Rock Slide

Kingdra
Leftovers
Moveset
~ Rest
~ Sleep Talk
~ Double-edge
~ Surf

Tyranitar (I am up to alot of changes here to cover weaknesses)
Leftovers
Moveset
~ Rock Slide
~ Curse
~ Earthquake
~ Fire Blast / Crunch

Curselax SleepCurselax Starterlax
Leftovers Leftovers Leftovers / Quick Claw
Moveset Moveset Moveset
~ Curse ~ Curse ~ Fire Blast
~ Double-Edge ~ Double-Edge ~ Body Slam
~ Rest ~ Rest ~ Selfdestruct
~ Earthquake ~ Sleep Talk ~ Earthquake

Not really sure what I want for this team. Just that Snorlax is op. and Tyranitar is for anything without cross chop. Kingdra stays. Zapdos can wipe all when you lose a ground type. Alakazam is fast and strong. and Machop because i don't like faceing a tyranitar.

Discuss please

syrim

1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1
This is probably the wrong place for this. In the community section find the Competitve threads. In that group you'll see a Rate my team thread. Go to the OU team section and post away.

Hope i helped, if you stil have questions just ask

This is probably the wrong place for this. In the community section find the Competitve threads. In that group you'll see a Rate my team thread. Go to the OU team section and post away.

Hope i helped, if you stil have questions just ask
I believe an RMT here should be okay. The Rate my Team in the other section in the forum is meant for 4th generation teams. Correct me if I am wrong.

Teams for older generations tend to be posted in their respective sections here in the Ruins of Alph. I'm guessing this team is meant for gold/silver because of the Alakazam's moveset and lack of 3rd and 4th generation Pokemon.

Vital Throw is a bad idea unless you run Rest. Even then, it still might be a bad idea.

It does work though. Something like Curse, Vital Throw, Rest, Sleep Talk/Light Screen/HP Ghost/EQ. And it does get nasty against certain teams.

That Tyranitar should not have Curse.

Both Alakazam and Kingdra are worthless. Especially Kingdra. What do you plan on doing with that set exactly?

Vital Throw is a bad idea unless you run Rest. Even then, it still might be a bad idea.

It does work though. Something like Curse, Vital Throw, Rest, Sleep Talk/Light Screen/HP Ghost/EQ. And it does get nasty against certain teams.

That Tyranitar should not have Curse.

Both Alakazam and Kingdra are worthless. Especially Kingdra. What do you plan on doing with that set exactly?
how is alakazam useless, and kingdra is hard to kill

Because most forms of special sweeping will fall short without Spikes support. There's just too many useful special walls: Snorlax, Suicune, and Raikou to name a few.

So your excuse for using Kingdra is because it's hard to kill? Because of the fact that it can't kill anything in return and is unable to phaze, it's actually bait for most set-up sweepers. Furthermore, it's unable to wall most of the better mixed sweepers as well. It just, doesn't, do, anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)