Attacks:Pain Split,Shadow Sneak,Thunder Punch,Earthquake

Milotic♀
lvl:100
Nature:Modest
Held:Leftovers
Ability:Marvel Scale
EV's:Speed-252,Sp.Attack-252
Attacks:Water Pulse,Ice Beam,Dragon Pulse,Toxic

*note* I am open to battles anywhere from 5PM Eastern Time to 9PM Eastern and on Weekends from 12 Noon to 11PM Eastern PM me for requests

I shall help with...2 of these Pokemon, since I really only have experience with two of them. Try to get them how I have them, they are good.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold
Natural Cure
252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Attack
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam
- Softboiled

Alakazam @ Choice Specs
Timid
Synchronize
252 Special Attack / 252 Speed
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Well, it's obvious that you're new to competitive battling. If I could write about everything that's wrong with this team, it would fill an entire book.

I suggest you go read the Team Building guide, ESPECIALLY Section II a, Section II b, and Section III a.

Then go look at Smogon's Pokemon analysis. To do this, type the Pokemon's name in the Search bar at the top of this page and it will take you there. Be sure to read those carefully about what moves you should use.

Well, it's obvious that you're new to competitive battling. If I could write about everything that's wrong with this team, it would fill an entire book.

I suggest you go read the Team Building guide, ESPECIALLY Section II a, Section II b, and Section III a.

Then go look at Smogon's Pokemon analysis. To do this, type the Pokemon's name in the Search bar at the top of this page and it will take you there. Be sure to read those carefully about what moves you should use.
ok im friends with Light Yagami so he can help me with any problems and im new @ this soo cut me sum slack

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Why did you link to that thread? It's old and dead.

Use the actual analysis on the site.
Honestly, who cares. It gets the job done, correct? Then why worry about it?

Light Yagami isn't very experienced either. Both of you could use a lot of help from Smogon's resources.
Who are you to judge me? Have you battled me? Do you know me personally? No. No. And oh yeah, no. You don't know me, so please, don't judge me.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
I'm only stating what's true. Sorry, I'm not trying to offend anybody so there's no need to get angry.

Anyways, I can only battle on Shoddy Battle. I don't have wi-fi in college.

Thats good enough *Light had to explain im new to online battle* ok this Saturday 3PM Eastern Time idk were you live thats why i put the time zone

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Eastern here too. Meanwhile, you should read those guides I told you about. I will give you a more helpful rate when you've fixed the majority of the problems.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
Virginia, but I go to college in Rhode Island. You should PM me if you have anymore questions because otherwise we will get off topic.

ok i looked at the team and i could not stop staring dusknior milotic blissey its a grade A- team the reason i didnt give it a A+ is becouse u need a tyranitar in there it is a good pokemon that can save u in a battle and most likely save u in a wifi battle.btw get rid of that toxic on the milotic teach itsomething like dark pulse or a dragon move it can save ur butt in battle!!!

omg ive seen some of your posts on Light's team....do you have a Tyranitar fetish or something wow but thank you for your rating its the 2nd positave comment i got today maybe we can battle some time??

ok maybe tommorow but i have no room to speak i have a bad team and i only got 5 lvl 100 pokemon about 6 but for the moves great set but i got a larvitar im willing to trade and ill throw in a tm for ya

ok i looked at the team and i could not stop staring dusknior milotic blissey its a grade A- team the reason i didnt give it a A+ is becouse u need a tyranitar in there it is a good pokemon that can save u in a battle and most likely save u in a wifi battle.btw get rid of that toxic on the milotic teach itsomething like dark pulse or a dragon move it can save ur butt in battle!!!
Wow...First off, T-Tar isn't as great as you say it is. I can 2hko it with my Weavile using Ice Shard...Also, Toxic is great on Milotic. And for this team, it's vital. IMO, Toxic is the only thing that can save this team from a good tank...

No offense, of course.

btw im willing to give u some pokemon that can help u in a battle and i have a legendary ill give u that is fire and some more fire pokemon i am also pretty new at the art of competive battling so i might be able to tutor u becouse i was trained by a great trainer with a well balanced team of all elements.

ok maybe tommorow but i have no room to speak i have a bad team and i only got 5 lvl 100 pokemon about 6 but for the moves great set but i got a larvitar im willing to trade and ill throw in a tm for ya
ok but not until like 6PM Eastern time cause i have a class after school and i wont be home till 5 so yeah

Some Comments, please take them with a bit of salt.

Ok this is my first team

Garchomp♀
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Sand Veil
EV's:Attack-252,Speed-252
Attacks:Draco Meteor,Earthquake,Crunch,Swords Dance
By your order, I can only assume he's your lead. Don't do that. Garchomp without Choice Scarf isn't fast enough to outrun a lot of the fast Hypnotizers that are around like Crobat and ScarfGar. Gyarados Leads will tear you apart too. Using MetalKid's Calculator I can safely say that you can't hurt Gyarados, but he can hurt you.

You can check Shoddy Battle Stats on who leads Pokemon teams the most often here: http://shoddybattle.com/stats Right now, if Garchomp is your lead, you're in trouble from the top 3 off the bat.

Blissey♀
Ability:Natural Cure
EV's:HP-252,Defense-128,Sp.Attack-252
Attacks:Ice Beam,Shock Wave,Softboiled,Substitute
Your EV count is NOT possible, as you have 632 EV's in there. Might need fixing. Also, there's a reason you don't see Substitute on Blissey. Special threats can't do enough to you for Substitute to be worthwhile, you aren't fast enough to use it to shield you from a Physical Threat, and you can't pass it.

I'd lose it for something else, like Seismic Toss.

Infernape♂
Ability:Blaze
Attacks:Mach Punch,Close Combat,Iron Tail,Earthquake
Lose Iron Tail. There is never going to be a situation where Iron Tail is better than Close Combat. Simply won't happen as Iron and Fight have nearly the same coverage, and worse, Iron Tail has bad accuracy. Instead, pick up Stone Edge. If you have Choice Scarf, I'd try it out here.

Stone Edge will let you revenge kill a lot of surprising pokes.

Alakazam♂
Ability:Synchronize
EV's:Speed-252,Attack-252
Attacks:Recover,Psychic,Calm Mind,Toxic
Strange Set, as your EV's should be in Sp.Atk with the choice of Psychic. I'd lose Toxic and pick up a second attack to add coverage. Alakazam has an awesome move pool and could serve you well.

Also, if you have it, consider a Choice Specs set here. You'd have to lose Recover and Calm Mind, but Alakazam has a good Move Pool.

Dusknoir♂
Ability:Pressure
Attacks:Pain Split,Shadow Sneak,Thunder Punch,Earthquake
So... ummm.... like the Left Overs?

I'm not sure what he brings to the party honestly. He could be a nice wall, but your nature and EV spread don't lend yourself to that.

Milotic♀
Ability:Marvel Scale
EV's:Speed-252,Sp.Attack-252
Attacks:Water Pulse,Ice Beam,Dragon Pulse,Toxic
Seems like you need this guy to be your Physical Wall. I mean Really need him. Not a particular gripe with your Milotic, but if BulkyDos sets up on you you'll be swept 6-0. Nothing here can reliably stop it.

Unfortunately, you can replace Gyarados with "Any Physical Sweeper" that gets set up on you. I simply don't see any Physical resistance that would save you.

I'd look around for a Physical Wall you can be happy with. Check the Smogon Guide for that.

*note* I am open to battles anywhere from 5PM Eastern Time to 9PM Eastern and on Weekends from 12 Noon to 11PM Eastern PM me for requests
I run a Tuesday Night League. I'll watch out for you when I'm online.

Some Comments, please take them with a bit of salt.

By your order, I can only assume he's your lead. Don't do that. Garchomp without Choice Scarf isn't fast enough to outrun a lot of the fast Hypnotizers that are around like Crobat and ScarGar. Gyarados Leads will tear you apart too. Using MetalKid's Calculator I can safely say that you can't hurt Gyarados, but he can hurt you.

You can check Shoddy Battle Stats on who leads Pokemon teams the most often here: http://shoddybattle.com/stats Right now, if Garchomp is your lead, you're in trouble from the top 3 off the bat.

Your EV count is NOT possible, as you have 632 EV's in there. Might need fixing. Also, there's a reason you don't see Substitute on Blissey. Special threats can't do enough to you for Substitute to be worthwhile, you aren't fast enough to use it to shield you from a Physical Threat, and you can't pass it.

I'd lose it for something else, like Seismic Toss.

Lose Iron Tail. There is never going to be a situation where Iron Tail is better than Close Combat. Simply won't happen as Iron and Fight have nearly the same coverage, and worse, Iron Tail has bad accuracy. Instead, pick up Stone Edge. If you have Choice Scarf, I'd try it out here.

Stone Edge will let you revenge kill a lot of surprising pokes.

Strange Set, as your EV's should be in Sp.Atk with the choice of Psychic. I'd lose Toxic and pick up a second attack to add coverage. Alakazam has an awesome move pool and could serve you well.

Also, if you have it, consider a Choice Specs set here. You'd have to lose Recover and Calm Mind, but Alakazam has a good Move Pool.

So... ummm.... like the Left Overs?

I'm not sure what he brings to the party honestly. He could be a nice wall, but your nature and EV spread don't lend yourself to that.

Seems like you need this guy to be your Physical Wall. I mean Really need him. Not a particular gripe with your Milotic, but if BulkyDos sets up on you you'll be swept 6-0. Nothing here can reliably stop it.

Unfortunately, you can replace Gyarados with "Any Physical Sweeper" that gets set up on you. I simply don't see any Physical resistance that would save you.

I'd look around for a Physical Wall you can be happy with. Check the Smogon Guide for that.

I run a Tuesday Night League. I'll watch out for you when I'm online.
yeah it needs alot of work im going to repair it on Saturday with light cause im goin over to his house and ill be ready for good fighting by Saturday night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)