Dialga @Expert Belt
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Quiet
EV's: 120 HP / 136 Atk / 252 SpA
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Thunder
-Brick Break

Anti-lead. He fear common Kyogre lead off by thunder. Brick Break destroy Darkrai and Blissey. Draco Meteor damage hugely most of uber pokemon, especially uber pokemon with dragon type fire blast to fry Skarmory and Metagross, and Thunder for Lugia and Kyogre. Moreover, he dent Dark Arceus and Darkrai and give many resistance to my team. He is weak to Groudon and physical Mewtwo but Kyogre and other pokemon can counter them.

Kyogre @Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
Nature: Timid
EV's:4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Water Sprout
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunder

Set up the Drizzle, powerfully attack with his double STAB surf. Moreover, he greatly increase usefulness of Palkia. OHKO sword dance arceus with water sprout after he knocked out one of my pokemon. Kill Groudon very easily. Mainly his purpose is to boost Palkia's attack. pwned by Palkia and lati brother.

Palkia @Lustrous Orb
Nature: Hasty
EV's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Aqua Tail
-Surf
-Thunder
-Spacial Rend

An absolute terror with Kyogre support, and almost no pokemon counter this saftely like Darkrai. Spacial Rend OHKO most of dragon except Dialga and Giratina. Aqua Tail greatly damages Blissey. Mixed Attacker.

Giratina @Leftover
Nature: Bold
EV's: 252 HP / 244 Def / 12 SpD
-Will-O-Wisp
-Rest
-Roar
-Dragon Pulse

My Great physical wall. Will-O-Wisp ruins the sweeper's fun by inflicting burn. Roar the sword dancer or calm minder. Dragon Pulse to attack.

Rayquaza @Dragon Fang
Ability: Air Lock
Nature: Jolly
EV's: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 6 SpD / 216 Spe
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Crunch

Making him jolly not be outspeeded by Deoxys-A. Dragon Dance up and proceed to killing off pokemon. Fears Dragon Arceus and occasional Darkrai off. Give extra ground immunities. Crunch to take down uber pokemon like Lugia, Mew, Mewtwo and Ghost Arceus. I use Dragon Fang over Life Orb because i hate annoying recoil.

Lugia @Leftover
EV's: 252 HP / 52 Def / 204 Spe
-Calm Mind
-Whirlwind
-Roost
-Ice Beam

My special wall with Calm Mind. Whirlwind any stat upper especailly annoying Bulk Up Dialga ,who otherwise ruin my team and Calm Mind up to function as Special wall. Swithch into Outraging Rayquaza and kill it with Ice Beam. Also, grant my team earthquake immunity. Ice Beam the Groudon and Rayquaza.

My team is:

Threat list:

Metagross: Dialga, Rayquaza
Blissey: Dialga
Darkrai: Dialga, Rayquaza
Mamoswine: Dialga
Tyranitar: Dialga, Metagross
Rayquaza: Lugia
Latias,Latios: Metagross, Dialga, Palkia
Palkia: Giratina??
Lugia: Dialga, Palkia
Deoxys-A: Giratina, Rayquaza
Arceus: Giratina
Ho-oh: Palkia, Kyogre
Deoxys-D: N/A but Dialga handle him well
Giratina: Dialga
Mew, Mewtwo: Blissey, Metagross, Palkia

I think my team is largely offensive team. My team has many resistance since I use defensive typing Dialga. I know this team has many problem since common Palkia coudl ruin my team. Moreover, i have kind of dragon weakness since i use three dragon and two of them are weak to and also my team is weak to taunt and spike. One reason i didn't put Arceus and Darkrai even though i like their extreme versatility is because I want to make my uber team for Wi-fi also. Moreover, I am a noob. So I am pleased to have advice from experienced smogoners.

OHKO sword dance arceus with water sprout after he knocked out one of my pokemon.
Extreme Speed has a priority modifier, which meens that it goes first, which meens that if it used Sword Dance you aren't gonna be revenge killing with Kyogre.

Giratina @Leftover
Nature: Impish
-Will-O-Wis
-Rest
-Sleep Talk
-Dragon Claw

My great wall. Counter most of Arceus.
What will you do if Arceus has Substitute? Or if it decides to Sword Dance some more? Which is why Roar is very helpful.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
You may want to lead with Dialga instead of Kyogre. Choice Scarf Kyogre is such a common lead that you really don't want to face it with your own Kyogre - you'll only have a 50% chance of winning. Dialga can Thunder it and you'll still be prepared with Brick Break if they switch to Blissey.

You also don't have a Special Wall and you have THREE weaknesses to Dragon. I would replace Mewtwo with Blissey, since it's the least useful Pokemon on your current team.

Also, be sure to read Jibaku's guide to Ubers

Welcome to my horribly suck pokemon team hehe

Dialga @Expert Belt
Nature: Quiet
EV's: 120 HP / 136 Atk / 252 SpA
-Draco Meteor
-Fire Blast
-Thunder
-Brick Break

If you're using an anti lead, you should know that groudon can overcome this dialga

Kyogre @Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
Nature: Timid
EV's:4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Water Sprout
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunder

Well, ok

Palkia @Lustrous Orb
Nature: Hasty
EV's: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
-Aqua Tail
-Surf
-Thunder
-Spacial Rend

Well, ok

Giratina @Leftover
-Calm Mind
-Rest
-Roar
-Dragon Pulse

Well, ok

Metagross @Choice Band
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant
EV's: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spe
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Explosion
-Ice Punch

Ok, this is where it gets pretty weird. Delete explosion. You have too great a risk of seeing a giratina switch in to have such a move, even if it does tempt. Instead, use either pursuit or bullet punch, but I prefer the former

Blissey @Leftover
Ability: Natural Cure
EV's: 148 HP / 252 Def / 104 SpA / 4 Spe
-Aromatherapy
-Protect
-Seismic Toss
-Wish

Iirc, aromatherapy and wish are illegal

My team is:

Overall rating: 6.3/10

There's a lot of things that need to be fixed here. For one thing, you have almost no defense to rayquaza other than letting something die to outrage and then revenge kill with ice punch. Also, you're going to have a tough time with the likes of ghost arceus whenever kyogre is out. You need to also be aware that once again your kyogre is the only thing holding against a darkrai. This isn't exactly too major, but none of your team is immune to ground...which is not a necessity in a team, but it's always nice to avoid a cb eq from groudon. The bulk up dialgas will basically have no trouble against your team too. And eh, any particular reason why you have mamothswine in your threat list?

Overall rating: 6.3/10

There's a lot of things that need to be fixed here. For one thing, you have almost no defense to rayquaza other than letting something die to outrage and then revenge kill with ice punch. Also, you're going to have a tough time with the likes of ghost arceus whenever kyogre is out. You need to also be aware that once again your kyogre is the only thing holding against a darkrai. This isn't exactly too major, but none of your team is immune to ground...which is not a necessity in a team, but it's always nice to avoid a cb eq from groudon. The bulk up dialgas will basically have no trouble against your team too. And eh, any particular reason why you have mamothswine in your threat list?
Why Kyogre is only thing holding against Darkrai?? Isn't Dialga punish him off with Brick Break??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)